Reviews: kristaturey3520

Maruhubi Beach Villas

Zanzibar, Tanzania

Juma was extremely nice and helpful during our stay. He arranged a snorkeling trip for us with lunch included. The restaurant staff was very friendly and be food was decent. The sunset over the pool/beach was beautiful. You do need to take a cab to go anywhere outside of the hostel though, as there is an unsafe area near by. The hostel itself is very secure.

Anny Studios - Perissa Beach

Santorini, Greece

I had a great time here. The staff is friendly and helpful. They gave us a bigger room for no additional charge and helped us with transportation and activities. They also play good movies in the lobby.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

There was only one outlet in a room for ten people, but the staff is really nice and charges anything for you at the front desk. The rooms are really cute with fun names. I really liked it there!

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

It is a really great location, right on the river and close to the main train station. There are a lot of cool shops right down the street. We had a lot of fun in the hostel bar. The room was clean. We had a great time, would stay here again.

Pension Tara

Prague, Czech Republic

The hallways and staircases are dark and kind of scary at night. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is great! I was in a private room and it was very clean.