• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Cafe Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
14th May 2014

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in Brazil. The breakfast is one of the best I've ever seen in hostels anywhere. Very good structure, everything new, with functional and clean bathrooms. On the bedroom there's individual lights and sockets. Staff was always very nice and helpful. The only concern I had for security was that the outside door was sometimes unlocked at night. The other problem in the hostel is their choice of toilet paper, let's spend a little more on that, please.

• Brazil,
Che Pampas Hostel, Rosario, Argentina
21st Feb 2010

Had a nice one-day stay, there was some confusion as to in which room we were supposed to stay when we arrived but the staff was fast to solve it. The staff is really helpful and attentious, giving lots of tips about the town and frequently asking how is everything. There is a nice and cozy common area with a good bar! There were a lot of big bugs entering the room through the window, I don't know if there's anything they could do about it, but if there is they should.