Reviews: camui_masa4524

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
Notting Hill Hostel, London, England
6.6
15th May 2013

As the hostel was fairly cheap, I didn't expect too much, however, the mattresses were so old and worn, the spring almost came out. The whole building is very old and not in too good condition. The kitchen downstairs is very smelly and pretty much unacceptable. One person of the staff was very nice and helpful, while the other was quite rude. Overall, I have to say I've stayed at worse hostels, but not by much.

• camui_masa4524
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
Hootananny Hostel, London, England
4.3
27th Dec 2010

Worst hostel I have stayed in ever! There is a pub right below and the music is unbearably loud 'til 2 - 3 in the morning! Lots of people in the hostel that live their for months or years now and they have their stuff everywhere! Staff not helpful at all concerning visitors needs + hardly anybody is ever in the office. Very unfriendly staff and generally bad atmosphere. Wouldn't recommend this hostel if it was for free and I've stayed in many hostels before!