Reviews: mareikestang1465

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Saint James Backpackers

Good hostel, very cheap, perfect location, adequate breakfast, cosy beds and quiet room... We really enjoyed our stay.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

It is a huge hostel and I met some nice people there. There was one thing that really annoyed me. When you have your room in the building with the black door you always have to ask the staff to go with you there to open it. And sometimes if the reception is quite busy you have to wait 15 minutes until somebody can open the door for you. A new key system for this door would be good, because I would like to enter my room whenever I want and as often I want to!

• 30th May 2011

Paddy's Palace Hostel Derry

Derry, Northern Ireland

This hostel is a bit like a home away from home. Really comfy and the rooms do not have more than 6 beds. I had the feeling that 80% of the people there belonged to the staff or volunteers. That was kind of strange. The showers were good. But the toilets didn't flush. The kitchen is well-equipped but a bit small, but this is totally fine as long as the hostel is not too busy.

• 10th May 2011

Paddy's Palace Belfast

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The hostel is not bad. It is comfortable, the beds are ok and it is quiet at night. But the bathrooms were not really clean. If you want to make the Free Paddywagon Tour to the Giants Causeway and Derry, PLEASE make sure that the staff puts you on the list for the tour before. We didn't know that, and asked 2 times at the reception if we have to sign in, and the girl in the office said "No". BUT she actually should have put us on the list and she didn't. That was really annoying.

• 8th May 2011

Art Roch Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostel is nice. Located directly at Grassmarket you are in the party-mile of Edinburgh. I was in a huge dorm, I think it was about 24 people, and of course it was really noisy the whole night. But not only in my room, in the whole building it seemed to be really loud. My bed was dangerous because it was broken :( And it is far away from the coach station. But close to all the important places of Edinburgh! Nevertheless, I liked the atmosphere and would probably go there again.

• 22nd Apr 2011

We do find that the largest dorms can be the least quiet, due to the amount of people sharing, but thankfully it is not always the case. We are pleased to say that you would return, maybe a smaller dorm would be more suited to you. Thankyou for placing a review. Very Best regards to you from the team here at Art Roch

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel is ok. stayed there for one night. The room was quiet, the kitchen big, but the bathroom was dirty especially the toilets. The location is of course great! You leave the hostel and you are directly in front of the Castle :) and it is close to Grassmarket and all the other important places in Edinburgh. Would stay there again.

• 21st Apr 2011

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Would go to the St. Christopher's Edinburgh again! Even though I didn't like to pay for the luggage storage. In other hostels it is free:( My room (12-bed dorm) was great! spacious and a good bathroom. perfect for 12 people. And the location was good! Not too far away from the coach station but really close to the tourist attractions and everything...

• 20th Apr 2011

St Christopher's Village

Nice hostel and really central!!! Was my second time there and this time even the room was really spacious and quiet :) even though it was a 14-bed dorm. I would go there again!

• 17th Apr 2011

Hi and thanks for reviewing our hostel! It pleases us to hear you enjoyed yourself here and we love positive feedback! Hope to see you back in the future and look for St. Chrsitopher's all over Europe and the UK! Cheers, Patrick Kipfmiller Hostel manager St. Christopher's Village

Celtic Tourist Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Would definitely come again :) It is a place where you feel like home! The 10 bed dorm was huge enough that 10 people would have enough space for their stuff. I like it :)

• 5th Feb 2011