Reviews: mriekdegroot374

Essaouira Surf Mellow Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
7.7
22nd Oct 2016

Because of a double booking I got transferred to Aanbra hostel, which has the same owner and is nearby. I loved the common area downstairs and the view from the rooftop is great. Also the personnel is cool and super friendly. Unfortunately the bed sheets in the 6p dorm were kind of wet and this made me feel very uncomfortable, so I left after 1 night. Later on I found out they have a fantastic 1-2p room in the rooftop. Next time I go there!

Two Ducks Hostel, Rome, Italy
6.3
7th Oct 2014

Plus sides: Friendly staff and friendly guests. Its clean enough. Location is ok. Its cheap. Could be better: -No indoor common area -No 24hr reception, so when I came home at 5 AM I had to knock and scream until one of the other guests woke up and opened the door. Not so nice. -Sometimes instead of closing the door at night it remained open, so I didn't have to scream to wake up the other guests but all Rome could have walked in to take my suitcase. Also not so nice:-(

CaipiHostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
24th Dec 2013

I loved the atmosphere and the staff, overall it's a great hostel on a great location for very good price. The only thing I missed was a kitchen with fridge.

El Misti Hostel Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
24th Nov 2013

Very friendly staff, great location, great atmosphere, didnt encounter any problems. Although unfortunately I didnt get the welcome caipirinha because I stayed only 1 night :(