Reviews: mriekdegroot374

Two Ducks Hostel, Rome, Italy
6.3
7th Oct 2014

Plus sides: Friendly staff and friendly guests. Its clean enough. Location is ok. Its cheap. Could be better: -No indoor common area -No 24hr reception, so when I came home at 5 AM I had to knock and scream until one of the other guests woke up and opened the door. Not so nice. -Sometimes instead of closing the door at night it remained open, so I didn't have to scream to wake up the other guests but all Rome could have walked in to take my suitcase. Also not so nice:-(

CaipiHostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
24th Dec 2013

I loved the atmosphere and the staff, overall it's a great hostel on a great location for very good price. The only thing I missed was a kitchen with fridge.

El Misti Hostel Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
24th Nov 2013

Very friendly staff, great location, great atmosphere, didnt encounter any problems. Although unfortunately I didnt get the welcome caipirinha because I stayed only 1 night :(