Reviews: greenlight29119341

Saga Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

It's quite walk far away from the metro and it could be dangerous for female to walk to the hostel alone in the night. BTW, the staff are great, they are friendly.

Everything is great there, especially staff are so lovely, love to be there again.

Guest House Lantern

Kyoto, Japan

Love to be there once again, lovely place, very friendly staff, feel like home. This guest house will be my first choice when I travel to Kyoto again.

Hotel Mikado

Osaka, Japan

Easy to find, not far away from the subway.Value for the money.

A little bit quite far from the subway, but easy to find.Staff are great and helpful.

Nice place to stay, a little bit of noisy down stair on Saturday but it's okey.

This is my second time @ Asakusa Smile in Bekkan branch. I think the first time all facilities were better than this.I'm not impressed with it. Especially, the security it's just a simple lock inside my room, double private room at the first floor, and it doesn't look like the same pic as shown at the web page at all. I know that you want to expand the space to make some more rooms but you should think the security for your customer too. Anyway, the staffs are still great.

Lovely staff Nice location Clean bathrooms and toilette Definitely my first choice when I go back to Kyoto.

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

Easy to find. Staff are great. Recommend to stay!!

I stayed in Banka brance.It's quiet and clean.But if it has more security than this,it will be much better.Because everybody can come in and out freely at the main door all the time. I'm really impressive with the housekeeper.She's very nice even through she cannot speak English.