Reviews: eudnes

19th Jul 2013

• Norway, Female, 31-40
Cristal Resort, Zanzibar, Tanzania
2nd Jul 2013

The food is very poor. The beach towels are ugly old bathroom towels with spots and holes. They are also too small. In stead of spending money on «night service», I would change the linens a little more often, I would buy som new beach towels, and I would go through the kitchen and the restaurant. You need a menu and an atmosphere that makes people choose your restaurant in stead of another.

Dear Mrs Udnes, We are very sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay at Cristal Resort. We are taking good note of your positive and negative comments. Customers opinions are very important for us and they are helping us to improve the services provided to our guest. We still hope that you enjoyed your stay in Paje and in Zanzibar.

• Norway,
CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9th Apr 2010

I just came home from my best vacation EVER! I always miss my Norwegian breakfast after a while abroad, but the CabanaCopa breakfast is now what I'll be missing! The atmosphere at the hostel is so relaxing. You feel that every part of the staff is there for you, and you easily get in contact with the other guests. And not to forget, you get in contact with those cute little monkeys right outside the window :-) From CabanaCopa nothing in Rio is far. Top score! Ellen -

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our breakfast, atmosphere and staff. We hope you will return! Best regards, CabanaCopa