This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The tokens for coffee or laundry were a fantastic idea! The facilities were great and the staff were keen to help you find things to do in Interlaken. The free breakfast was very nice. The hostel is easy to find from the station just follow the signs. I was in a 4 bed female dorm with 3 Koreans who were not that considerate of others in the room but perhaps it was the time of year.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

This is probably the worst hostel I have stayed in during my travels around Europe. A word of warning if you have a heavy bag - there are about 3 flights of stairs to go up without a lift plus more depending on where your room is. The building is pretty run down and the showers weren't that good. The stairs to the hostel pass the back of some restaurant kitchens. Upside - free wifi so I could book a different accommodation for when I came back to zurich!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Very nice hostel and great location. The staff were not super friendly. The price for breakfast was a bit steep even for Copenhagen - I went to a bakery down the road and had breakfast for a fraction of the cost. Food and drinks were a bit expensive for a hostel - I think if it was cheaper more people would eat there.

YHA London Oxford Street

YHA was in an excellent location with the theatres, bars and oxford street pretty much on your doorstep. The staff were not very friendly or that helpful and it is unfortunate there is no free wifi or a basic breakfast. There are a few stairs from reception but not too many if you have a heavy bag.

Guest House la Kongo

Osaka, Japan

Vishnu the guy who runs the guest house is super friendly and will tell you anything you need to know. This is a guest house of 8 rooms and not a hostel so there is not a whole lot of social interaction with the other people staying there. It is only a few minutes walk from the subway station and from Dotonburi. The room was great and the bed was comfortable. Wifi is available but only in the lobby.

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

This hostel was great. I stayed in a private room, it had a sink and mirror in it and the showers were downstairs. The breakfast in the morning was nice, serving both a japanese breakfast (rice, miso soup) and bread rolls/spreads. Location was great and only a few minutes walk from kyoto station. They didn't run social events though besides a happy hour from 7pm so it was a bit hard to meet people.

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

This hostel was good, I just stayed 1 night after I climbed Mt Fuji. There are several convenience stores nearby and the free pick up and drop off at the train station was fantastic. There isn't any place to lock up your valuables in the room though.

This hostel was like staying at someone's house. All of the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The directions from the station were easy to follow, it is literally 1 min walk from the subway. Each bed had a place to lock up your valuables/bag which was great.

Thank you for stay at toco. How was mt.Fuji? toco building used to be someone's house before we renovated. We are so happy you have had relax time. Please try our small mt.Fuji next time!(allowed to climb only on 30th June and 1st Jul every year)

Astor Hyde Park

I stayed at the Astor museum hostel previously, and both are well run and value for money. It is about a 10 minute walk from Gloucester station but the walk to the hostel is nice. Most of the places for food are near the tube station. I stayed in a 5 bed and an 8 bed dorm and both were spacious and clean. I would recommend this hostel :)

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

I had a great time at athenstyle. The rooms were kept clean. The bathroom was also clean but when you looked up to the ceiling there was some funky mold growing. The rooftop bar was a great place to meet people especially during happy hour and it overlooks the acropolis. You get 1hr free internet when you check-in and then after that you pay 1.80 euro/hr. The staff were excellent! The location is fantastic- next to markets, food, and metro.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed my time here at eastseven. The staff are really friendly. They can wash and dry your clothes for only 5 euro, which is pretty cheap compared to other places I have been to. There are 2 supermarkets up the road so that helped. The kitchen was well equipped and the lounge is a great place to meet people. The only minor problem I had was that I was a female travelling alone and my 8 bed dorm only had male occupants, not a big deal but they were booked so they couldn\'t move me.

Astor Museum Inn

I only needed to stay here for 1 night and it is a hostel that I would recommend. You cannot check in until 2pm but the staff were super friendly and recommended a list of things to occupy myself for the day. They store your luggage for free and the 40 minutes free internet is handy. The hike up the stairs was a bit tough but other than that the hostel was clean, there was a free breakfast, the beds were comfy and the shower was hot. What more can you ask for?