Reviews: staceyakquick2493

Milingona Hostel, Tirana, Albania
27th Aug 2013

I traveled through The Balkans for a total of 7 weeks, and I must say that this hostel was my favourite, by a long shot. The owners are fantastically helpful, welcoming, and friendly. Thank you for putting a delightful highlight on my trip.

Split Hostel booze & snooze, Split, Croatia
12th Aug 2013

I really liked staying here. The staff are very helpful (and sexy), as well as great at introducing activities both at daytime and at night.

Instant Groove! Party Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
1st Sep 2012

Some of the best staff I have ever seen. Presentable (they are all so sexy), hard-working, friendly, and everything you could possibly want from hostel staff. The hostel itself has a great location, a fun bar downstairs, and all amenities you would require. I will return to this hostel whenever I return, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, friendly place to stay. 100% from me.

• England,
Rastel Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
29th Aug 2012

The Downtown Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
26th Aug 2012

Aniko is a Goddess. She pretty much runs this place and she cooked us a fantastic dinner I cannot pronounce the name of. We agreed to pop back and return the favor but got lost in a binge. The hostel is fantastic, and just what you need if you want to learn about the city and sleep so so well. Aniko, I love you.

18th Aug 2012

The staff really were wonderful here. All so friendly and helpful. The bar downstairs is nice too, the bar staff are very interactive with guests, and like to get involved in the fun. A big hostel with a lot of 'laptopping-backpackers' occupying the stairs and hallways. Maybe a specific room for these creatures to disappear into?

Baxpax Mitte Hostel, Berlin, Germany
2nd Aug 2012

A truly fantastic hostel. The staff were especially great! Very helpful with all needs. My cousin and I met some wonderful backpackers here and had some nights we'll truly never forget. Sweeeeeeet!

U inn Berlin Hostel, Berlin, Germany
1st Aug 2012

A really great hostel, just lacking a little on the character side. But, if looking for a quite, clean spot in Berlin, this is the place to be!

Las Musas Hostel, Madrid, Spain
29th Jan 2012

The staff here were exceptional, always willing to help & lend a favor. Though, the idea of advertising a pub crawl every night is certainly a negative. It's a sad thing that the idea of travelling usually means making a drunken fool of yourself & becoming an utter hooligan in every city you visit. It's a bad image to convey, and certainly a bad image if a hostel is advocating pub crawls every night of the week. It prevents those who actually want a good nights sleep from enjoying their stay.

Hostal Villar, Madrid, Spain
7.4
28th Jan 2012

A nice, clean, cheap hotel. Not very social, but if a quiets night sleep is needed, this is the place to go.

Thank you very much. we will try to give better nught next time

360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
21st Jan 2012

I arrived in Madrid here in search of work. This hostel not only helped me find work, but catered every need along the way. The staff are the best I have ever known. Especially my soon to be husband and wife Federico and Aga. We are going to have a three way wedding someday. Great atmosphere, regular activities, and consistent fun. The staff are all smiles, the hostel is clean and welcoming, and the facilities are vast and well maintained. Thank you Hostel One.

19th Oct 2011

I was greeted from the cold and wispy streets of Dublin by the wonderful, stunning, smiley receptionist Emma. She dealt with my reservation hastily, without fault whilst maintaining a sense of humour at all times. The workers were ALWAYS easy to find and VERY helpful, the rooms were spotless, the abundance of free food was a delight. Though this rating may seem like an exaggeration, it is far from it. I have stayed at over 100 hostels worldwide, and The Times at Camden rates amongst the best.

• England,
Duke Hostel, Greymouth, New Zealand
6th Feb 2010

Awesome! Made me feel very at home! The only place i'd ever stay in Greymouth. Shoshy and Dory are the best!