Reviews: nouni4me9068

• England, Male, 31-40
3BE Backpackers Bed, Eindhoven, Netherlands
4.9
26th May 2016

There was a mix up on my reservation but the guys sorted it out. Breakfast was very nice but expensive. Atmosphere was nil as there was not a soul in the hostel. Facilities were ok but I imagine they would not cope with a fully booked place. No kitchen or self catering facilities of any kind which always is annoying... Overpriced place but it is the only one in town so I guess they have the monopoly.

Armagh City Hostel, Armagh, Northern Ireland
6.9
2nd Jul 2015

Decent but very quiet.

27th Jun 2015

Very cool hostel in a nice country location. The staff were very friendly and I was a big fan on the layout of the dorm rooms. Kitchen was good (industrial). Shame about the water boiler failing. A lot of people could not shower.

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers, Liverpool, England
7.1
5th Jun 2015

Kevin(s) are very warm and friendly. Huge plus for the hostel. The hostel is very old school and non-commercial so if you're used to this then you might not dig the vibe here. It's kind of cute and quirky and communal in atmosphere. Pretty decent common spaces. It lacks on wash facilities, these need to be upgraded. Free tea, coffee, toast etc 24/7 which is amazing. The free breakfast is one of the better ones you can get in the UK too. It is a nice area of Liverpool but a decent to L1.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
7.4
10th May 2015

Pretty reasonable hostel. Overpriced at the weekend however. Good breakfast! Kitchen could have ovens, would make sense. Overall quite good but as far as hostels go this place punches well below it's potential. (It could be AMAZING if some time, money and passion were invested...) Chris is great on the desk and Amaya is lovely.

Thanks for the feedback come visit us again we are still renovating step by step next year it will all be Awesome

Liverpool International Inn, Liverpool, England
3.4
8th May 2015

The hostel looks decent from the outside but it's under performing. Reception, basic. Staff not particularly friendly. The rooms OK to be fair, mattresses could be worse, same with showers. Kitchen looks promising but there are no utensils and I couldn't even find one knife. Common room looks awesome but nothing electronic works inside. Biggest problem is the hostel is extremely boring, has zero vibe. If you don't like meeting people or talking to anyone, stay here. £1 to store bag, CMON!

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
9th Sep 2014

Euro Hostel Liverpool, Liverpool, England
2nd Sep 2014

Very new hostel, very nice beds and rooms. Great if you want a reasonable nights sleep, but bring ear plugs because lots of music venues on Matthew Street. If you want tot meet people in the hostel, good luck, not set up very well for this.

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. I have noted your comments as we are always looking to improve our product to increase our customer's satisfaction. Kind Regards Team HOAX Liverpool

Lagan Backpackers, Belfast, Northern Ireland
7.4
2nd Oct 2013

Very friendly, cosy hostel. Excellent free breakfast.

Lake District Backpackers, Lake District, England
5.4
19th Sep 2013

The hostel had no staff. It was very unique like nothing I have seen before but I didn't like it.

Astor Victoria, London, England
4th Jul 2013

The hostel has loads of potential for a good time. The rooms are good and the kitchen/common area is amazing. The staff were very very friendly.

Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
7.1
2nd Jul 2013

The hostel is basic. There is a small kitchen if you wish to cook. The location is great there in Camden Town. The only thing is the hostel is really poky. If you are afraid of cramped spaces then I wouldn't stay there. Also the showers aren't that amazing. Overall, OK, decent value for money.

Perfect Hostel, Paris, France
5.1
18th Jun 2013

This is not a hostel, it is a cheap hotel. The staff are fine. There are no common areas and the staff are very particular about where you eat in the dining area, very strange. The rooms are good, well equipped with lockers and hanging space. There is no kitchen don't be fooled. There is no atmosphere and can be challenging to meet other travellers. If you are a true hostel user then don't stay here. If you like to keep to yourself the go for it, stay here.

Clown and Bard, Prague, Czech Republic
30th May 2013

Cheap hostel for those on a budget but don't expect anything amazing. It's fine. If you don't like smoking indoors then don't come.

8th May 2013

Overall hostel is pretty good. The kitchen needs to be improved. Their other hostel has a kitchen that is light years ahead so if you like cooking, stay at the gardens hostel. I was a bit annoyed with the construction workers relentlessly working in the hostel. Bar is good.

Londonears Hostel, London, England
4.9
7th May 2013

This is a hostel without a soul. There is absolutely no vibe there. There are no smiles from the staff, no banter. It is generic and bland. Stay there if you don't like meeting people and like to keep to yourself. If you actually enjoy hostelling in its true form, go some other place.

Blue Skies Hostel, London, England
5.1
23rd Apr 2013

There is potential here but there needs to be some serious work to make it not like a half-way house.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
27th Mar 2013

Bed mattresses pretty decent. Rooms difficult to get to due to crazy helical staircase (don't recommend taking suitcase up them). Shower facilities pretty pathetic, not particularly private (unisex just with shower curtains so no recommended for uber conservatives) also had to walk through the whole hostel AND OUTSIDE to get to them. Quirky. Bar is good. Kitchen is OK. Staff pleasant. Overall though not that amazing.

Feetup Hilux Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
23rd Jan 2013

This is hostel is quite small, cosy and pleasant. The staff are very nice. They have a bit of a strange key system though, they don't want you to take your key outside the hostel in case you lose it...

7.7
17th Dec 2012

Quite a charming place. Very busy too.

Hi there Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you back at Palmers Lodge really soon! The Palmers Lodge Team

Cool & Bed, Lyon, France
12th Dec 2012

I thought the staff were very unprofessional. One morning I woke up and was having breakfast and the receptionist was arguing aggressively with a guest and threatening to call the police for apparently not paying for the stay. The facilities were OK. There are better facilities in other places but they were fair here. The beds were very comfortable though. Also I am not a fan of having rooms with no locks on them. But there were lockers in the rooms.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel, Berlin, Germany
21st Nov 2012

St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
4.3
30th Oct 2012

I have been to many, many hostels and this one was disappointingly average. There are no hot showers, there is no kitchen. The staff are mostly disorganised though they are nice enough. The common areas are very boring and there is no vibe. Would not recommend.

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
9th Oct 2012

There is no kitchen. Don't be fooled.

8.0
14th Aug 2012

The hostel is one of the best I have ever stayed in all-round. However, I feel it is not living up to its full potential. I think it would benefit from a staff to organise daily activities to take people into the city and show them around, whether it be walking tours, pubs walks, etc. American hostels do this and the level of atmosphere increase magnificently.

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
6.9
24th Jul 2012

It was OK. The rooms were great but the vibe was pretty boring.

Planet Inn Backpackers, Perth, Australia
2.0
3rd Jun 2012

This is one of the worst hostels I ever stayed in. No it's the worst. It is worse than Global, Toronto. I knew I should not have chosen the cheapest one in the city. I regret it and have learned my lesson. I have stayed in many, many hostels so I know what I am talking about. If you have any hesitation about staying here, don't. Spend a little more money and have a better experience in another place. Trust me. It makes me embarrassed to me Australian when tourists see a places like this

Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
7.7
8th Nov 2010

Very clean hostel. Very cramped common areas. However pretty good value considering location.

• Australia,
Journeys Arsenal Hostel, London, England
1st Nov 2010

Burlington Hostel, Burlington, USA
7.3
31st Aug 2010

Very interesting hostel. It is like a big warehouse space with burlap cutains for walls. It is a little like camping. Very interesting but different experience. Brand new hostel so not many people staying yet. Could be a little off putting if you are a VERY private person.

28th Aug 2010

Boring hostel. No common areas. If you don't really care to meet people but mostly keep to yourself then this place is golden. kitchen facilities are a joke.

• Australia,