Reviews: kiki8307

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Our stay at the hostel would have been great if it wasn't for the last day that I was ripped off. I arranged with the hostel management for a taxi early in the morning to take me to the airport for 170 MAD. It sounded really expensive but they said it it was because it was early in the morning, otherwise a normal price for a taxi would have been 120-150 MAD. In the morning the security guard just walked with me to the first random taxi he found and he gave him 100 MAD!! What a shame...

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Greece

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

The atmosphere was great, the staff very friendly, the breakfast very good and the location great. Just two remarks :1) one for cleanliness as I woke up to find a cat sleeping at my feet, personally I found it funny but maybe a person allergic to cats wouldn't have the same opinion. 2) try to avoid the food stands recommended by the manager on the main square of Marrakech because 130 MAD for 1 person is not "a good price" as promised!!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Greece

Dear, Thanks for your review. In the medina, as you know, roof terraces are open. Aside from electrical fencing and barbed wire (which would be horribly wrong and cruel) it is impossible to stop the odd lovely feline from entering! The food stands normally cost around 30-60 MAD to eat at. You definitely paid too much - but this is far from the responsibility of the manager. Best wishes for your future travels!