Reviews: kiki8307

• Greece, Mixed Group, 31-40
Reina Madre Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4th Jan 2016

Great hospitality and service.Super clean and tidy The hostel is at a short distance from the metro and in a nice neighborhood but not that close on foot from main places to visit in Buenos Aires or the bus connection to the airport.

• Greece, Mixed Group, 31-40
Art Factory, Buenos Aires, Argentina
7.4
17th Dec 2015

The bathrooms needed cleaning and the doors/beds some minor maintenance.Great location.

• Greece, Mixed Group, 25-30
Town House 50 Saigon, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
25th Dec 2014

We booked a double room for one night. It was probably the biggest, more wonderful room we've ever stayed in a hostel with a huge comfortable bed and stylish bathroom. The breakfast was amazing and the staff very helpful. We wanted to stay more but unfortunately all the rooms were taken. The location was very good.

• Greece, Mixed Group, 25-30
Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
25th Dec 2014

We stayed two nights. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the location great! The rooms could use some refreshing but they are spacious and the beds were really comfortable. We had a nice breakfast.

Smile Society, Bangkok, Thailand
14th Dec 2014

I stayed two nights in the Smile Society hostel. It was super clean, comfortable, at a great location and secure! The lady who helped me out with the check in - check out was extremely friendly and helpful. She even packed my breakfast to take along because I had an early flight and walked me to the taxi to make sure I don't pay more than required! The rest of the staff I met didn't seem to speak English but they were willing to help. Thank you Smile Society for a great stay!

Equity Point Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
7.7
23rd Mar 2014

Our stay at the hostel would have been great if it wasn't for the last day that I was ripped off. I arranged with the hostel management for a taxi early in the morning to take me to the airport for 170 MAD. It sounded really expensive but they said it it was because it was early in the morning, otherwise a normal price for a taxi would have been 120-150 MAD. In the morning the security guard just walked with me to the first random taxi he found and he gave him 100 MAD!! What a shame...

Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
20th Mar 2014

The atmosphere was great, the staff very friendly, the breakfast very good and the location great. Just two remarks :1) one for cleanliness as I woke up to find a cat sleeping at my feet, personally I found it funny but maybe a person allergic to cats wouldn't have the same opinion. 2) try to avoid the food stands recommended by the manager on the main square of Marrakech because 130 MAD for 1 person is not "a good price" as promised!!

Dear, Thanks for your review. In the medina, as you know, roof terraces are open. Aside from electrical fencing and barbed wire (which would be horribly wrong and cruel) it is impossible to stop the odd lovely feline from entering! The food stands normally cost around 30-60 MAD to eat at. You definitely paid too much - but this is far from the responsibility of the manager. Best wishes for your future travels!