Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Stark Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

WORST HOSTEL EXPERIENCE IN MY 5 YEARS OF TRAVELLER LIFE! IT'S A SCAM! No Parking; The staff LIVES in the hostel rooms; 2m² kitchen AND reception; I can't even call it a bathroom; NO lockers; Very creepy neighboorhood; The beds are really bad; The staff didn't explain anything on the city; The staff woke us up at EIGHT IN THE MORNING to move us to another room on another building because they had a huge group coming; They tried to make us pay MORE than what was marked on our reservation;

• 21st May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good points: Nice Breakfast buffet; Nice Bar; Quiet neighbourhood; Near to a nice beer place; Room was clean, comfortable and heating was ok; Shower and bathroom were nice; Down points: A bit far from the city center, but easily reachable by tramway; They do not rent towels, you have to buy; We had no lockers in the rooms, they are near the reception; Wifi do not work that well; I would recommend this place if you are travelling on a big group :)

• 24th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Nice staff; Perfect location; Nice common area (a bar); Laundry service; Nice breakfast buffet (5,5€); I want to definitely to go back there in the summer to enjoy the terrace :)

Citadel Accommodation

Zadar, Croatia

It's not a hostel, but a guesthouse. But the appartment we got was really big, clean :)

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

The hostel is really cozy and nice. The staff is just amazingly nice and they did welcome us the best way possible. I would definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Split!! Totaly recommendi it :)

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The staff is awesome and the hostel design and style is just amazing. Never felt better welcome than before in a hostel, if I ever go back to Zagreb again, for sure I'll stay here again, just for the atmosphere :)

Ritchie's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Booked 10 bed room, but they put us on 12 bed room. The hostel had no security, anyone could sneak in waiting for someone to open the door. The room was on a really bad condition, we had only 2 small windows for 12 people, the floor was made of compressed wood, no hangers, the toilet was really bad done. They gave us new linen and cloth, but the under-sheet of the bed was just disgusting. By far the worst hostel I've ever been, I really don't recommend this hostel.

Hostel Jacob

Brno, Czech Republic

Perfect location; Staff is cool; Nice breakfast; Quiet (not a party hostel)

Thank you for your review!

Absynt Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Pros: Good location; Really next to a square full of pubs/clubs; Cons: No events organized by the hostel; Kitchen/common area next to bedrooms (need to be silent); Difficult to meet people;

• 18th Jun 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of the best hostels I've been. Totally recommend. The breakfast costs 5€ but it is really worthy.

Good breakfast(paid) Nice bar Nice Staff Clean Nice Location Reasonable prices

Smart Russell Square Hostel

Normal Breakfast; Nice Common Room; SHITTY Showers; Nice Kitchen; Beds in 9 rooms too SMALL, I'm 1,81 and I had problems to sleep comfortably... Really awesome location, 2min walking to underground and 24h supermarket.

Adelchi Hotel

Milan, Italy

My room were colder than outside. Only 1 shower/bathroom for about 4 rooms!

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice Breakfast. 10 minute walk to Amsterdam Center. Bathroom is good and clean. Its worthy.