Absynt Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Great location. Quite cheap. Rooms are very small must be said and only 1 bathroom per gender per may be 30 people at a time.

• 27th Jun 2013

Kutaisi Hostel

Kutaisi, Georgia

I stayed in a different building. nice house with a very nice garden. nice room, tidy. good value for money

• 24th Jun 2013

Smart Russell Square

the hostel location is great and the beds are what you would expect from a hostel. quite comfortable. however the shower water was quite cold. i checked few others showers on the 3 days i was there and all of them had rather cold water.

• 26th Apr 2013

B&B Villa Melchiorre

Milan, Italy

I'd like to share my experience of stay in the hotel, but unfortunately i am not able to. My reservation was cancelled 1 day before my flight (actually in late evening). B&B Villa Melchiorre gave me as a fact that i have been moved to another hotel in the city that was '3 minutes away from central station'. The reason was a broken heating. Later on the other hotel turned out to be in 2 subway stops away from central station and another 15 minutes walk from subway stop.

• 15th Feb 2012

Stop Pension

Debrecen, Hungary

NIcely located on a small lane not far from the main road of the city. Is in a quiet, but central place. Is a bit old style, but offeres everything you need. I think a price/conditions balance is fair. By my understanding breakfast is available for an additional price. The reception was very helpful and kept our luggage safe until we left the city even after checking out.

• 11th Aug 2011

Porto Downtown Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Was very glad with my choise. Good location, comfortable rooms and unexpected possitive things (for free) ! Thanks for hosting !