Reviews: nwmoulds8872

Doma Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Amazing location and really nice place. I'd definitely stay here again. The only downside was the lack of hot water. There was a boiler next to the bathroom but it ran out. However as the hostel is so near to everywhere, you can go out in the morning and then come back after lunch and it will have warmed up by then! Definitely should stay here though.

• 29th Mar 2015

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

This has the potential to be a great place when everything is working. We were unfortunate to be there when there was work being done by the council outside and a couple of times the water wasn't working but it wasn't a real problem. Also the bar area wasn't open because of the work outside the hostel but it was up and running when we left. However this place was excellent for visiting Bucharest and if I were to go again, I would definitely stay there again. The private rooms are very nice.

• 28th Mar 2013

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your trip to Bucharest even with the problems that you have encountered. Let us apologize for that one again. We will happily accommodate you whenever you decide to come to Bucharest again, and try our best to make it worth it. Cheers!