Reviews: stiil

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Kool Backpacker Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Great hostel on party street in Patong. If you want to sleep,go elsewhere, this is in the middle of all thce lubs and bars in Patong. Great atmosphere, and very social. I loved it here and had a great time there and met great people. A little hard to find, but above a seriously great bar. Wicked place.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Ai Phuket Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

A really, nice clean hostel in a town with not much to do. Great free brekkie, and good clean rooms.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I really liked Kikie's house! The dorm I stayed in was nice and spacious, with a clean and good bathroom.Bigcomfy beds and big lockers. Staff were and very helpful, but a little too eager to sell me onward journey tickets and activities the minute I arrived (and having just spent 21 hours on a bus I was not in the mood for it...). Good location, Sunday walking market is very near.

• 16th Feb 2014

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Great hostel! I throroughly enjoyed my stay here, the staff are great and helpful, and it's within a 10minute walk from the night market and centre of town. Nice, big dorm and clean toilet and bathroom.

• 13th Feb 2014

Easy Go Hostel

Vang Vieng, Laos

Location is good. But you really do get what you pay for. Basic facilities, the toilets tend to smell. There were rats, one nibbled a big hole in my bag. Lockers downstairs, but can be seen from the street directly. Walls are paper thin so you can hear everything from other rooms.

• 11th Feb 2014

Backpackers Garden Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Really great place with a great atmosphere and really good free breakfast. Clean rooms, nice and cool, good movie room too. Staff were great and really helpful, would definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in Vientiane.

• 9th Feb 2014

Here Be Dragons

Battambang, Cambodia

Nice clean hostel with friendly staff and good food.

• 30th Jan 2014

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Good hostel wit a central location near the beach. The bar can be noisy in the evenings, not for someone looking for peace and quiet.

• 27th Jan 2014

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great hostel with great location, within walking distance of riverside and multiple markets. Basic dorms with a mattress on the floor, but good nonetheless. No hot water, but the free laundry is a big bonus.

• 19th Jan 2014

Budget Saigon Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Incredibly good value in agood location, only 5minute walk to the main backpacker district. Cramped dorms, with no proper space to store luggage, but clean and very decent none the less. A gem amidst the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh.

• 14th Jan 2014

New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

Great, clean hostel with large beds in the dorm! The beds tend to make loud noise when sat on though, so if you're a light sleeper this may not be the place for you. Staff are very nice and helpful. Next to train statios and boat stations so easy to get to places.

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Finland

I had a delightful stay at Anjunapalms over Christmas. Deea and Felix were very accomodating, and lent us equipment so we could cok christmas lunch. The location is great with a great supermarket next door. The 9 bed doorm has charm, but is a little cramped. Hot water in the showers!

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Finland

thanxs for the nice review , we were delighted to have you with us and hope to have you again Felix

A good hostel in an excellent location in Fort Kochi. Staff are eager to please though they don't seem to b very knowledgeable about things. Nice, clean dorm.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Finland

Very clean and nice hostel, though the dorm is a bit cramped. A bit out of town, but it's possible to rent bikes for 100 rupees.

• 13th Dec 2013

Desert Anna Safari

Jaisalmer, India

Good basic guesthouse, we got given an ensuite room upon arrival eventhough we'd booked a room witha shared bathroom. The owner made me feel uncomfortable and tried to get to drinkvodka with him in the evening. Don't book camel safaris through them, they rip you off.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Finland

I arrived at the guesthouse, and was met by a man who couldn't speak english, and when i asked to talk to someone who sopke english, he just went "it's india!" i'd booked a 6 bed dorm, and was taken to a room with two beds, and it was clearly someone's own room. i was then told that the caretaker would arrive within 10 minutes, 90 minutes later she still hadn't arrived so i left.

• 21st Oct 2013

Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

A delightful guesthouse with friendly staff and the dorm is very large and the lockers are big! that's a bonus, i could fit my mammoth of a bag in it. lovely rooftop cafe with good food too.

• 17th Oct 2013

Chitwan Forest Resort

Chitwan, Nepal

The dorm door doesn't lovk, and we weren't provided keys either so we could lock it. The drawers in the dorm with locks were old and broken. Staff wereok, but didn't let us pay when we wanted to, told us very rudely e would have to wait until the next morning. When we payed, they had no idea how much we should be paying either. Nice location though. Expensive food, so I didn'teat there.

• 10th Oct 2013

Nepali Cottage Guesthouse

Pokhara, Nepal

When arriving, I was told that they had no rooms as people wanted to stay longer to see the mountains, therefore giving up my prebooked bedto old guests. I was taken to nearby Peace Ganga hotel, where I got a double room for th single price. The owner wasfriendly, but constantly asking what i was going to do and where I was going, making me feel uncomfortable.

• 5th Oct 2013

Kohver

Tallinn, Estonia

• 20th Aug 2013

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

A great hostel, with very friendly staff and at a good location! Walking distance from most places, with nice new shpwers upstrais for the girls at least. Nice common area, and kitchen with basic equipment. Great value, great people, great hostel!

• 1st May 2013

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Way Hostel is a really cool and relaxed hostel with great, friendly staff who will help you with anything. They even let me hang out there for the evening after I'd checked out before I caught my night bus. Great cooking every night for a great price. Definitely recommended!

• 28th Apr 2013

Labyrinth Hostels

Vienna, Austria

Good location and a giid price, but this has been the noisiest hostel I've ever stayed at. You can hear everything into the rooms, and even the floorboards creak when you walk on them, so I don't recommned this to anyone who is a light sleeper.

• 14th Jun 2012

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A superb and fun hostel within walking distance of Prague's Old Town. Nice and clean, though the kitchen is old and not particularily tidy. No lockers, but you can leave stuff with the staff in reception in the safebox.

• 10th Jun 2012

Westside Pearl

New York, USA

Very basic hostel with no common space in which to socialize with other guests, and no lockers. The room they gave me was good and clean, with a locking door. But then I got moved to a dorm room half way through my stay, and that room did not have lockers, nor did it have a door that could be locked, which meant carrying all my valuables across the city. Not fun Also, the ensuite bathroom had no shower, and was a mess. Also, currently they are having some problems with the city of NY, and half of the rooms