Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I give this Hostel high marks. Not to far from Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. Rooms have security codes that along with the main door which locked 24hrs. Staff member at reception 24hrs. Wi-Fi available throughout the building. A nice rooftop balcony and finally great staff members.

• 7th Jan 2013

Comrade Hostel

Moscow, Russia

This is a great Hostel not to far from Kitai Gorod Metro. I had no major issues with my stay. Staff were very helpful. I got my train tickets booked by young staff member which helped immensely. There was Russian woman that like to speak a lot. It was great. She spoke very poor English and I spend most of time nodding. Having no idea what she on about. But it was fun

• 30th Dec 2012

Aqualand

Poprad, Slovakia

Aqualand is a perfect place to stay. Not to far from Train/Bus Station about 15 walk. Very clean, WiFi is available rooms. Breakfast is a good continent breakfast at 5 euros. Staff are very helpful.

• 10th Jul 2012

Hostel Mitte

Brno, Czech Republic

It's in the city centre and not far from train station so that makes it convenient. Rooms are decent and clean daily. Downside it does lack a TV room. This is not a real factor, just when Euro 2012 was it would've been. WiFi is available in rooms. On website it stats that cafe open to midnight. Well when I went to ask what drink could I get, I was told cafe closed. This is like 11:30pm.

• 5th Jul 2012

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

I was just staying overnight so been closed to train station made it very convenient for me. Hostel has all the necessary amenities and it kept very well cleaned.

• 2nd Jul 2012