20th Jun 2016

I only stayed for 1 night as I had a match ticket Wales v Russia so it served it purpose of giving a good night rest. But overall hostel was very good. Friendly staff. Very secured location with nice outdoor area. Good atmosphere Maybe downside is set reception times. I would stay if I went back to Toulouse.

Hostel Patua do Pelourinho, Salvador, Brazil
29th Jun 2014

I didn't mind this hostel. Staff were friendly and location was good. Breakfast was decent. If I pick a negative it be bathrooms didn't seemed to be cleaned regularly and those damn drummers outside but maybe it was just the time of year.

Santa Semente, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
24th Jun 2014

A very nice clean hostel. Staff super friendly. Good friendly vibe. Very close to bars if you want to go out drinking.

Thanks for your review. We think that Santa Teresa has some of the best night life in Rio. Lots of live music and artists in the streets!

Rio Superior Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
21st Jun 2014

Lots of noise. Could clearly here music and people speaking from in the rooms. I only stayed 1 night as I was on the move. Staff were friendly no problem there. WiFi in rooms. So basically if you like I like drinking and meeting people then Rio Superior be fine. If you want to sleep don't go there. Facilities wise it a clean hostel.

GreenHouse Hostel, Florianopolis, Brazil
16th Jun 2014

I only stayed 1 night as I was only going through Florianopolis. But I felt the Hostel was not bad. Staff were friendly. Put on a great BBQ. Breakfast was good. Would come back again.

Hey Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
11th Jun 2014

Really enjoy staying at Hey Hostel. Quiet down to earth Hostel. Not far from nearby bars if you want to go out drinking. Quiet for those looking for sleep. Staff were awesome.

Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Jan 2013

I give this Hostel high marks. Not to far from Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. Rooms have security codes that along with the main door which locked 24hrs. Staff member at reception 24hrs. Wi-Fi available throughout the building. A nice rooftop balcony and finally great staff members.

Comrade Hostel, Moscow, Russia
30th Dec 2012

This is a great Hostel not to far from Kitai Gorod Metro. I had no major issues with my stay. Staff were very helpful. I got my train tickets booked by young staff member which helped immensely. There was Russian woman that like to speak a lot. It was great. She spoke very poor English and I spend most of time nodding. Having no idea what she on about. But it was fun

Aqualand, Poprad, Slovakia
10th Jul 2012

Aqualand is a perfect place to stay. Not to far from Train/Bus Station about 15 walk. Very clean, WiFi is available rooms. Breakfast is a good continent breakfast at 5 euros. Staff are very helpful.

Hostel Mitte, Brno, Czech Republic
5th Jul 2012

It's in the city centre and not far from train station so that makes it convenient. Rooms are decent and clean daily. Downside it does lack a TV room. This is not a real factor, just when Euro 2012 was it would've been. WiFi is available in rooms. On website it stats that cafe open to midnight. Well when I went to ask what drink could I get, I was told cafe closed. This is like 11:30pm.

YMCA Hostel Basel, Basel, Switzerland
2nd Jul 2012

I was just staying overnight so been closed to train station made it very convenient for me. Hostel has all the necessary amenities and it kept very well cleaned.