Reviews: alexkornya2895

This place was not good. Their other hostel in Haeundae has a much better reputation, so don't let this review turn you off of that one. It smelled pretty bad, I think due to bad plumbing, and there were quite a few ants in the room. The mattress was pretty spartan. The one plus is that is close to the station, so if that is important to you you might be able to stand it for a night. Don't go here - go to the Popcorn Hostel in Haeundae instead!

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

Very clean, secure, and good location. The lounge is really nice. I have no complaints, other than that it was a bit sterile and not as friendly as some other places that I have stayed in Korea. Not unfriendly... just kind of neutral. Still, a great base for exploring Haeundae and Busan.

Fully Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Absolutely awesome! Most guesthouses I stayed at in Korea were clean and comfortable, but what sets Fully apart is the staff. Not just a place to crash, the staff went out of their way to make this an awesome experience - sharing and introducing unfamiliar food, and even making my dinner with a Korean friend a night to remember. The neighborhood, near Sungkyunkwan Univ, is full of good food and fun things to do, & within walking distance of both Cheongdeokgung and Bukchon. Highly recommended!

Great home base to explore the Island! I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks!

Miyanoura Portside Youth Hostel

Kagoshima Yakushima Island, Japan

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

I love this place. Most comfortable hostel beds I have ever slept in. Also, very friendly staff and an awesome location. Do yourself a favor and book here.

Thank you so much for coming back Kabuki after your traveling in south and west Japan!! We believe our special low rebound mattress brought you comfortable sleep! We were excited to hear that you saw a gig in Shimokitazawa. More gigs and festivals will take place in Japan in Summer season! So, come back to Japan and meet us at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!!

Capsule Inn Kanda B

Tokyo, Japan

A good value for the money, but don't expect anything more than basic accommodations. I think it would be good if they posted a little bit better directions from the station.