Reviews: snmillerdesart4218

Street Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Wow! The care and attention you recieve at this small family owned hostel will blow you away. I found myself in a little bit of a pickle when planning my Ha Noi trip and the staff here really sorted me out with an awesome Sapa trip. I ended up not even sleeping in the hostel for a night but they gave me a bed for each day I was there before my trip and once I returned waiting to catch my flight later that night. Its easy to meet people in your room or just eating breakfast. Highly recommended!!!

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Great time at the Sunflower. Really easy place to meet people and easy to get to and from town with the shuttle or a $1 all day bike rental. Like everyone says, the huge breakfast selection is unbeatable and the drink specials are hard to top as well. The staff were friendly but not the type to go out of their way. Understandable, this is one of the only dorm like accommodations in Hoi An. Regardless of that, I'd still recommend the Sunflower to Solo travelers 100%.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I liked the guesthouse a lot. The staff were so helpful and were really knowledgeable about the types of things I would and could do with the time I had in Saigon. Any question I had they could answer and even when I was stressing out about the rest of my trip, the owner sat down with me to plan my trains North through the country. She even implored me to go to the train booking office as opposed to a tourism booking office so they don't charge me more money for the commission.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The atmosphere was great and really easy to meet people. The staff seemed genuinely interested in helping me have a great time on my stay. They hooked me up with two really cool people to see the temples with and also found us the cheapest places for a massage and mani/pedi. Somali even sussed out a discount for us with the massages :) The pool, restaurant, bar, and lounge area really did rock. My dorm was also very clean and extremely spacious with HUGE beds. Highly recommend Siem Reap Hosel!

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great staff, Awesome bars, Quick affordable restaurant and brekkie. Our room was even cleaner than I could have expected and the bathrooms as well. Our room had a balcony, working fan, and AirCon. Beds were HUGE and made up each day. Overall, very satisfied.

The Eco-Living Hostel, Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

Loved Eco-Living. Awesome friendly staff and amazing beds, showers, and toilets. A little off the main tourist track but close to cheaper more affordable food and in a very quiet location in a large car park off a main, busy road. Nice and quiet which I've heard is hard to find in Kuta.