Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 48

The Poets Inn

Porto, Portugal

Too bad the fun atmosphere is gone from the time when Poets was still a hostel.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

Super hostel. They even took care of my car and let it park in their spot days before I myself spent the night!!

Midtown Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Super location. Close to metro, shops and food. This hostel has the friendliest staff ever encountered! I learned a lot about the country in the short time I was there. Thanks for the great time.

Midtown Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

Super staff and super clean. I can certainly recommend this hostel. Just note that the entrance is hidden around the back. The location is near the train station and near the old centre and near the water. Everything is walking distance. I will come again!

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

The featured breakfast being 'not included' is rather misleading. No hot water despite claims that it was there the days before (not) and that it would be fixed the next day (not).

• 17th Jul 2011
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The place was run by three girls that had only been there a week and that were more interested in watching TV.

More interested in watching TV than what??? You made them feel uncomfortable with your intensive staring, so maybe not to make you feel unwelcome and tell you to look somewhere else (maybe their faces), they preferred to disregard your "pervings" and focus on TV. I hope I will NEVER have people like you as my guests in the future.

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

Better than excellent! Super friendly staff. The children loved it and want to go back (today!). Thank you.

Antonhouse

Alghero, Italy

Excellent breakfast!

Only ? what about free bicycle - late breakfast ?