Reviews: rereteahuru9876

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

Good well run large hostel. This is the second time I have stayed here in the last 2 years. Only complaint would be my mattress was a little thin and I could feel the bars though it.

• 19th Jan 2016

Pacific Coast Backpackers Lodge

Mount Maunganui, New Zealand

Great social and chilled hostel. Free board hire and beach is only ten minute walk. Hostel is just on the edge of the main strip. About 15 min walk to centre and about 10 more to the 'main' beach and mountain. A nice stroll on a sunny day. Supermarket also close. 4 hours of free of internet. I liked that they are more environmentally aware. The kitchen is open all night, will be messy during this time of course but everything cleaned in the mornings. Only draw back is 9.30 checkout

• 13th Jan 2016

Turtlecove Accommodation

Whitianga, New Zealand

Great chilled vibe at this hostel. Jack the owner is a great guy, very helpful with booking or recommending activities. Kayaks and bikes at the hostel too. Didn't get around to using the spa, maybe next time. Small town so everything is close and easy. Would def stay here again, good for long or short term stayers

• 11th Jan 2016

Grafton House Accommodation

Auckland, New Zealand

It's a little out of town, however good if like me you have a car and need to park it so I was happy with this. Saying that it's a short walk to the infamous K rd with its bars cafes and restaurants. Was clean and had a nice lounge area. Also there is a separate area downstairs and outside for drinking which is a bonus as adds atmosphere and seperates noise. However I had a room facing the beginning of the motorway.

• 10th Jan 2016

The Station Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

This hostel is about a ten to fifteen minute walk out of down town. It's really old and because of that not very clean or well maintained. There are much better in the downtown area. I was kept up till about 3am on the Friday night I stayed as I was close to the fire exit/smoking balcony/drinking hangout. So there is atmosphere if that's what your after. Saying that, the manager did hold a parking spot out side for me when I called because I couldn't find the hostel.

• 8th Jan 2016

K Road City Travellers

Auckland, New Zealand

Great hostel in a good area just up from town and opposite the city loop bus. Lots of cafes, bars and restaurants around plus Asian supermarket a few doors down. Free wifi was pretty fast, free breakfast too. Small lockers and draws in rooms. I liked it here as is a smaller hostel so slightly more quiet which suited me. However nice balcony for eating and drinking as well. Would stay here again.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Eastwest Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location, right in the middle of shopping and night life areas. I stayed one night, the staff we're friendly in telling me good things to see and go. electric key pass for front door, key for room and also free lockers in rooms. Clean and accessible. Would stay again.

• 16th Feb 2013

Palm Garden Resort

Phuket, Thailand

Great place to stay if your looking for a relaxing quiet time. Beautiful garden and pool,helpful staff. Is a bit out of the way from the main shopping and party places tho. 25 minuts to Patong in taxi (500 baht), or 10 minuts scoot to Kata beach/town.