Reviews: rereteahuru9876

Nomads Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
7.4
17th Feb 2016

What you would expect from a larger chain hostel. Quietish part of town for the CBD. Close to market and shopping centres. However bathrooms never seemed clean. Down side was I paid $20 extra for a late checkout as I worked until 8am that morning, yet they came in twice in that 2hours to tell me I was meant to be checked out already. Not really worth the extra coin.

Trek Global, Wellington, New Zealand
19th Jan 2016

Good well run large hostel. This is the second time I have stayed here in the last 2 years. Only complaint would be my mattress was a little thin and I could feel the bars though it.

Pacific Coast Backpackers Lodge, Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
13th Jan 2016

Great social and chilled hostel. Free board hire and beach is only ten minute walk. Hostel is just on the edge of the main strip. About 15 min walk to centre and about 10 more to the 'main' beach and mountain. A nice stroll on a sunny day. Supermarket also close. 4 hours of free of internet. I liked that they are more environmentally aware. The kitchen is open all night, will be messy during this time of course but everything cleaned in the mornings. Only draw back is 9.30 checkout

Grafton House Accommodation, Auckland, New Zealand
6.9
10th Jan 2016

It's a little out of town, however good if like me you have a car and need to park it so I was happy with this. Saying that it's a short walk to the infamous K rd with its bars cafes and restaurants. Was clean and had a nice lounge area. Also there is a separate area downstairs and outside for drinking which is a bonus as adds atmosphere and seperates noise. However I had a room facing the beginning of the motorway.

The Station Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
6.0
8th Jan 2016

This hostel is about a ten to fifteen minute walk out of down town. It's really old and because of that not very clean or well maintained. There are much better in the downtown area. I was kept up till about 3am on the Friday night I stayed as I was close to the fire exit/smoking balcony/drinking hangout. So there is atmosphere if that's what your after. Saying that, the manager did hold a parking spot out side for me when I called because I couldn't find the hostel.

K Road City Travellers, Auckland, New Zealand
3rd Jan 2016

Great hostel in a good area just up from town and opposite the city loop bus. Lots of cafes, bars and restaurants around plus Asian supermarket a few doors down. Free wifi was pretty fast, free breakfast too. Small lockers and draws in rooms. I liked it here as is a smaller hostel so slightly more quiet which suited me. However nice balcony for eating and drinking as well. Would stay here again.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
Eastwest Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
16th Feb 2013

Great location, right in the middle of shopping and night life areas. I stayed one night, the staff we're friendly in telling me good things to see and go. electric key pass for front door, key for room and also free lockers in rooms. Clean and accessible. Would stay again.

• New Zealand,
Palm Garden Resort, Phuket, Thailand
8.7
18th Feb 2010

Great place to stay if your looking for a relaxing quiet time. Beautiful garden and pool,helpful staff. Is a bit out of the way from the main shopping and party places tho. 25 minuts to Patong in taxi (500 baht), or 10 minuts scoot to Kata beach/town.