Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

This is a great hostel I'n a great part of part of Malta. I'll definitely be heading back!!

Astor Queensway

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and there was a good mix of travellers staying there. My only complaint would be not enough power points in the rooms (two only).

Astor Museum Inn

This would be a great hostel to be in if you we're travelling in a group but if you are solo it can be tough to meet other people. The pros are pretty good free breakfast, fast wifi and awesome location. The cons are no wifi in the annexe where my room was and not enough toilets/showers/power outlets. As this is the off season it seemed like pretty much everyone in the hostel was either a staff member or a large group that weren't really interested in meeting other people.

They cancelled my reservation at the last minute. They did offer to relocate me to another, further away, hostel but this was a pain to deal with at the last minute

The hostel was great but the staff did forget to organise the shuttle bus to the airport that I booked with them so I almost missed my plane but otherwise was a good hostel. Very easy to meet people and in a great location.

Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street

Singapore, Singapore

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great location! Staff could be friendly when they wanted to be (not always). Rooms spread over different levels of the apartment building made it a pain to get around sometimes.

Excellent location and very friendly staff.

Smart Russell Square

There are better hostels close by.

A very good hostel!

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Absolutely one of the best hostels I have stayed in so far!!!!!

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

Pretty hard to find following the directions on the website but overall it was a pretty good hostel.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

The rooms get very warm overnight and it can be a little hard to find at first but was otherwise a great hostel.

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comment and rating. Thank you for pointing out your opinions. We will keep trying our best to keep our hostel better. Hope to see you again in near future!!