Reviews: champign6748

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

A fine hostel in a nice quiet residential neighbourhood. Not far on the metro to central and close to the train station, 4 stops on the metro. Breakfast was really good and rooms were clean.

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel has many positive attributes as per many other glowing ratings. We had an issue, however, with BED BUGS in the dorms! After discovering several itchy bites we looked over our beds and found the bugs, and brought one to the staff. We were quickly accommodated in private rooms for the remainer of our stay, but never recieved an apology and the staff insisted that the hostel did not have bed bugs (despite overwhelming evidence). Our experience appears to be the 3rd of the summer...

Hostel Cloud Nine

Essaouira, Morocco

Our first impressions of this hostel weren't great.. No one around to check us in and the front door wasn't locked. After a few days staying there we did grow to enjoy the hostel. Great chill atmosphere and lovely roof terrace! Bathrooms leave a lot to be desired but were thoroughly cleaned everyday.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Nice hostel right on the edge of the medina. Lots of nice common areas and dorm rooms were spacious. Nice extras such as breakfast, drinks available and home cooked dinners. Only negative is not enough washrooms. Only 1 for 12 people.

Al-Andalusí Hostel

Tangier, Morocco

This hostel is in a great location in the medina and a close walk from the ferry. But... It has a definite bachelor feel; never any paper in the washrooms, broken toilets seats, breakfast left out well into the day (bread covered in flies!) ... The rooms and the terrace are beautiful but unfortunately there is little value added (ie tours, activities etc). Also some things claimed online did not materialise, such as city maps or welcome drink which were advertised.

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

We stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute! This is a wonderful hostel if you are looking for something a bit quieter while still looking to be social! The garden area is lovely for sitting and chatting with people. The hostel offers home cooked meals every night which I highly reccomend! Go for the pad Thai for sure!!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

I have to say I think this might have been the best hostel I have ever stayed in! A short walk to the metro and to all the shops and bars. Big, bright and clean! We really enjoyed the bikes they have to rent, a reasonable price for 24 hours of use. Exceptional, stay here for sure!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

A wonderful location! Just around the corner from the Blue Mosque! Great little roof top terrace with a view over the water, really friendly staff that did a great job of encouraging us travellers to interact. Rooms a bit crowded, but overall a good value!

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

This hostel has wonderful staff!! Very helpful and friendly!! We really enjoyed our stay here, a bit far from the train station but crazy close to the ferry terminal! Would highly recommend this hostel!

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

We were really impressed with this hostel, we stayed in a 3 bed private room and had plenty of space and were really comfortable! The hostel is in a great location, just 5 minutes from Termini in a quiet neighbourhood with lots of restaurants around. The only issue, no wi fi!!

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

This was my second stay at Plug Inn do it is definitely a good hostel! Good value for your money, the breakfast included is better then most! Great location in Paris! Would stay a third time!

Great location in Bath but on a very noisy street. Definitely take advantage of complimentary ear plugs! Staff is friendly and bar is fun. Great value for a 12 bed dorm. Would stay here again!

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

I enjoyed my stay with my parents who had never stayed in a hostel before. We really enjoyed the free breakfast every morning and the location was wonderful! We loved the area and how close we were to the metro - both Blanche and Abbesses. My only issue - the luggage storage was in a wide open room without any security. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who goes to aris! P

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

The location is very convenient - only a 2 minute walk from Gare du Nord. The ammenities in the hostel are quite basic - small little common area but quiet and with a good sized kitchen. I wouldn't say this would be a great hostel if you are in a group. Overall no complaints about anything but nothing to rave about either. An average, clean and quiet hostel in a good location.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

My boyfriend and I stayed at Yes! during a long weekend city break and we don't have any complaints at all!! The location was great, the rooms were lovely! Our room had wonderful big windows onto the square!! Staff were really friendly and breakfast was fresh! Great value for your money!! I would recommend this hostel 100%!

A great hostel! Would stay again and have recommended you to my friends!

Generator Hostel London

A good hostel, really clean and well run! Could have been more fun, what happened to the game nights in the bar? Those used to be crazy!

Dear guest, Thank you for your recent feedback, and glad that you had fun while you stayed with us and that you decided to stay with us once again. There a few game nights that have to be revised but we do try to keep the fun environment with new events at the bar. If you do have any suggestions, we are more than happy if you send us some ideas! Hope we get to see you soon and enjoy the rest of your summer. Regards, Alejandro Serp Guest Relations Supervisor

Great location for an even better price! Cheap rooms, good breakfast and better then average washroom facilities! (for a hostel) some of the other guests were a bit rowdy but overall a very positive experience. would recommend the hostel to friends!