Location Finland, Age 34

• Finland, Female, 31-40
Fully Hong Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
16th Oct 2013

Definitely my best hostel experience in Korea! The place was cute, the bed comfortable. All the staff and especially the owner were very helpful and if there was anything I needed it was handled right away. They had very good recommendations of places to eat etc and even took me and another guest to lunch one day nearby! The atmosphere was friendly and most times you could easily find someone to talk to or go to dinner with in the common area. When I go back to Seoul I'll surely stay here again.

• Finland, Female, 31-40
Indy House, Busan, South Korea
11th Oct 2013

The hostel was very clean and the staff very helpful, and the breakfast was a nice bonus! I stayed in a private room with a friend the first nights and then after she left I stayed on in a dorm, both had enough space and comfy (for Korea anyway :D) beds. I got my laundry done with no fuss, and all in all the stay was very pleasant :)