Reviews: aggiej0705

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Loved this place! I would definitely stay here again!!!

Pousada Millennium 2

Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

Fantastic place to stay while visiting Morro. The breakfast is super and the hammocks are perfect for a rainy day. Loved this place and would stay here again.

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

Loved this place. Comfy, the dorm had plenty of space, free caipirinhas, fantastic breakfast, cozy common rooms, very helpful and smiling staff, great location. This is the perfect example of what the perfect hostel is!

El Misti Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The place is fun and filled with people. On that same note, maybe too many people. The common areas are tiny compared to the number of people its meant to accommodate. However the breakfast is tasty even if the room was cramped and unbelievable hot. On the plus side my room was quiet and clean and there were plenty of bathrooms.

Tercero del Sur

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Lovely stay. I especially enjoyed the rooftop area and the friendly staff! I would definitely stay here again.

Catre Diem - Hostel Cultural

Cordoba, Argentina

Fantastic! I especially appreciated how much they kept everyone involved in local events! I had a great time here and you will too.

Hey ! Thanx a lot for the very nice comments. We enjoyed a lot spending time with you, so it was an absolute pleasure "kepping you envolved in the local events"! :) You were a GREAT guest and we hope to see you again. Enjoy the rest of your trip! :)

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

I had so much fun here! The place is really great and the atmosphere amazing. The huge outdoor area was really fantastic. The only complaint was that the bathrooms needed a little more daily maintenance. However, I would definitely stay here again.

Italian Hostel

Villa La Angostura, Argentina

I'd stay here again. I wasn't feeling well during my stay but the staff was very helpful and attentive at trying to make me comfortable. Its in a great location with a real chill atmosphere.

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004

Bariloche, Argentina

Amazing! GREAT breakfast. Inviting common room. Stunning view. Lovely and helpful staff. Its got everything you could want in a hostel. Stay here, you wont regret it!

Thank you for the comment! Hope to stay longer next time! Lots of regards!

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

The place is everything could want in a hostel! Loved it and you will too!

Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

I was immmediately greeted with tea and some fantastic information about the city and the tours available. There is a wonderful kitchen and common area both inside and out. The beds are super comfy and bathrooms spotless. This has been a great stop! The staff is ALWAYS willing to help or answer questions. They cook dinners for the guests for a minimum fee and its tasty! Loved it here!

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

The staff is SUPER. They helped us orrganize our trip to Iguazu. They set up a shared taxi, prepared box lunches and maps. They even kept my phone safe when I left it behind in the room. The location is unbeatable. Its directly across the street from the bus station, so no need to go from a bus to a taxi. They also have a very lovely outdoor courtyard area and a friendly bar. Stay here!

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Over all the place was excellent! And the staff even better! I think they were a little disorganized but friendly and eager to help in any way. The location is amazing and the beds are comfy. What more could you want?!

Hostal Wasi Masi

Sucre, Bolivia

Love this place! I extended my stay to 2 weeks. The market is just a few blocks away, the plaza a couple more. The beds are sturdy (no shaking), there is a giant locker for your luggage in the dorm. We have cooked out on the grill twice now, the staff is super friendly, and there are lots of bathrooms (no waiting for a shower). Pick this place!

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Great place! I am planning on returning.

Everything was fantastic!

Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

Great location and great little bar. The floors are super squeeky but other than that the place is great.

eh, this place was weird. They made us move rooms, and also wanted me to keep my bag on the bed and not on the floor bedside my bed. We had to find someone to let us in the room everytime we wanted in.

Kokopelli Beachpackers

Mancora, Peru

Loved this place. Excellent location, wondeful atmosphere, and comfy. This is a good place to chill or party. Its got both things going for it. The pool is fantastic and the triple vegetartian sandwich is yummy!

Hostal Hogar Cuencano

Cuenca, Ecuador

Its spacious and in a great location. A more comfy common area would have been nice. Otherwise, everything else about the place was perfect.

Vibes Hostel

Quito, Ecuador

The place is perfect. Comfy bed, great location, fantastic staff. You will not be dissapointed if you stay here!

Park Life Hostel

Popayan, Colombia

GREAT location, nice vibe, wonderful staff. What else could ya ask for!?!?

Mama Waldy Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

I have stayed in this place for over a week now and it is fantastic. The staff has been very friendly and welcoming and they are helping me with my spanish too. The location is super, the beds comfy, and the atmosphere great. They even have BBQs occasionally. I plan on staying for another 2 weeks!! Love it and would recommend to anyone!

Jamrock hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Its one block from the beach. The staff is super friendly, the beds comfy and the atmosphere chill. And the AC is amazing! Its only a short cab ride away from the main city center and Getsemani.

3city Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

Great location, facilities, and staff.

Roller Hostel

Krakow, Poland

They place was fantastic. Super close to the train station, the main square, the grocery, etc.

Rastel Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It was a great little hostel. Just a tad far from the main square but still walkable! I enjoyed my time here and would recommend it to a friend!

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Some of the bathroom doors were almost impossible to close and that was really annoying. The internet signal didnt work in the common rooms and that too was a bit annoying. Other than that though, the place was fantastic.

Boogie Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The place is super clean and conveniently located. I stayed here a couple different times on my way here or there. The biggest complaint is one staff asked a lot a questions and are a bit tooo friendly with the female customers. I would get asked questions allll the time about were I was going, when I would be back, who I was going with. It felt like my mother was there. And more than once got comments that made me feel very uncomfortable. That being said the other staff was very nice.

Hostel New King

New Delhi, India

We had a great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. They even upgraded us for the night. I arrived late in the evening and the walk down the alley was a bit intimidating. The facilities and room was average but still cozy and nice. I would recommend this place to friends!

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

The shower was a bit dodgy and the bunk bed was really wiggly. Other than that the place was fantastic and all the staff was friendly and helpful! Free dinner was a great bonus.

Corona Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Woodland Beach Resort

Donsol, Philippines

This place was beautiful and the staff was super nice and friendly! Its right on the beach and there is an amazing pool you can enjoy and watch the sunset over the shore. It was walkable to the whale shark tourist center. The restaurant was good and the happy hour was VERY happy! Great place for the price for sure. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This would definitely be a 5 star hostel if there were such a thing. Clean, roomy, convenient, friendly, cafe on the ground floor! It has it all! I would suggest everyone stay here!

Phong Nha Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

• 29th Dec 2012
  • Globetrotter

King Tut Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

King Tut was great! It has a great location and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Once we arrived we received welcome drinks and the owner sat down with us to plan the most amazing trip to Egypt and Jordan ever. He arranged for us to have transfers, tours, hotels, cabs, and much more. This made our trip much more enjoyable as we it became completely stress free. We were also able to see much more than we originally thought. Thanks to everyone at King Tut for a great stay and great trip!