Reviews: rissibissi5674

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Loved the place. Thanks a lot!

Apinelo Hostel

Split, Croatia

We had a disco ball in our room: how cool is that??? Loved the place. Great location. Very clean. Pretty new.

• 2nd Jun 2013

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Great hostel with amazing staff. They were very helpful and also helped with short-termed arrangements when we missed our bus in Dubrovnik and came late. The pub crawl was fantastic and I could not have picked a better place to celebrate my 30th birthday. The hostel has great facilities, only one more bathroom would have been great, since the hostel was quite busy and there was a big queue in the morning. MARVELOUS food recommendation

• 1st Jun 2013

This was one of 5 hostels we visited on our trip through Croatia and Bosnia and it was not only the most expensive one, but the most untidy one. I had a bunch of black hair in my bed, there were not enough showers, only one toilett. There was a heavy smell of some flavour spray and it seemed that the owner wanted to cover some bad fetidness Not a nice atmosphere, I did not like it and would not recommend it.

• 30th May 2013

Dear Ilke, In our Hostel there are bathrooms and restrooms in each floor, so it surprised us that you have not seen this .Guests have right to bring complaints, but when you on Check in arrive without any normally comunication then we are not able to help You even we wish to do that.Your opinion about the cleanness is unacceptable cause we check it twice. You have to tell Us if something is not OK.Anyway,we are sorry if You are not satisfide and that You didn't said anything to Us.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Most amazing hostel with great people. Couldn't feel better at home. Keep up the good spirits and great work.

• 27th May 2013

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel is doing a great job! Keep up the good spirits. Staff is great. Very helpful

• 24th May 2013

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Nice partyhostel. Even though it was very quite at this time of the year and tallinn was pretty empty, I had a good time at the hostel. Location is great, very central. Staff is very helpful. Loved the drinking games. However, being only one of two woman amongst a dozen of drunk man, full with testosterone can be quite intimidating :-)

The Purple Goblin

Tallinn, Estonia

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

Was travelling on my own and met lovely people there. Have been here twice now because I really liked it and can only recommend it. Nice staff, great location. Breakfast and Snacks served. Very familiar place not overcrowded. Hope to come back again.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Only few showers. Not one of my favourite Hostels as it is to big and therefore lacks in charakter. But fine for staying just a nice. some nice restaurants near by

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

Had a lovely time. Met wonderful people. This is the place to stay when being in Nottingham.Would come back anytime!