Reviews: lapinblanc327951

This was my third time staying at Seaside and it has always been a great place in awesome location in Waikiki. The staff rating would have been excellent this time if not for one particularly unpleasant woman with some kind of chip on her shoulder, the rest of the staff was great as was the owner who came in on a few mornings to make waffles for the guests for breakfast. I'd stay again!

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Always a great stay, Clean rooms and restrooms. Located next to the train station for easy travel throughout the city or even the country

Aga Hamam Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is located on the upper floors of a historic Turkish hamam which makes it stand out from many other hostels in the area. The rooms were all very clean and there is a really nice sitting room and a large kitchen as well as a very large rooftop terrace, the kitchen could use more cooking pots, plates and utensils but beyond that it was very good. It is also a very short walk to Istiklal street whith tons of restaurants, bars and shopping plus close to public transit.

Definitely a Party Hostel! Good thing I am a heavy sleeper because many of the residents liked to stay up late and get loud in the common areas despite posted signs that they had to leave by 10 PM. Beyond that the facilities were clean but cloud use more shelf space in he kitchen for people to store food.

Point Break Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

The hostel has a nice location even though it is a little removed from the city. My room was very clean but the bathrooms could use some work, they are a bit makeshift and could use a good cleaning. The beach and pier are pretty cool and there is a super market and a few restaurants all close by.

I have stayed at Seaside before and really enjoy it's closeness to the beach as well as bus stops from where you can get anywhere on Oahu. The privacy curtains on each bunk are great as is the free WiFi on the property. There are quite a few bars and clubs in close enough proximity to walk to at night and for me it was great that there are actually three different Gay bars right around the corner as well. I have reccommended this place to friends, and several have stayed and enjoyed the

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Wake Up! was a great hostel, would definately stay there again and reccomend it to others ( already have). The room was large and not cluttered, The bathrooms were very large and clean and the laundry machines are large commercial size and could accomodate a weeks worth of was in one machine. Nice cafe downstairs and busy bar in the basement level. Big "hang-out " space on the 1st floor with the kitchen, and very secure ( need a room key card to access the elevators to the kitchen or dorms )

YMCA Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

I've stayed at the YMCA several time in the past and it was always clean and quiet, sadly those qualities have gone down possibly due to the lack of places to stay near the Christcurch CBD. People largely ignored the community kitchen hours ( my room was righ tnext door and people were in there at 3AM hanging out and being loud) and the bathroom adjacent to my dorm room had not been cleaned my intire 4 day stay ( there were the same soapy stains on the counter as well as trash in the bathroom)

Rambuttri Village Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

Was reccommended by a freind, Room was inexpensive and has 2 rooftop pools to cool off in during the hot Bangkok days. One street over from Khosan roads restaurants and bars , all very lively. Would stay here again!

Really enjoyed the Seaside, was a bit aprehensive at first due to some of the other reviews but booked it anyway and couldn't have been happier. I would stay there again anytime.

Tokyo Village

Sydney, Australia

The 3 other guys in my dorm room had all been there for months and the room was trashed. I had food stolen from my pantry food box even though everything was labeled with my name and room number just as management said to do. Won't stay there again :-(

Sorry Brian, your room mates were extremely messy, you booked a 10 bed dorm and we thought we make you happy in a room sharing with only 3 others. If you would have told us we could have changed the room for you or asked your room mates to tidy up a bit..which we did after reading your comment. All 3 are working in jobs that we provided for them so they just come home and relax....sorry again but remember that constructive criticism is always welcome.

YMCA Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

really enjoyed the YMCA in Christchurch.. would stay there again.