Reviews: katrinaclarke83

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Buffalo, USA

The hostel was really quiet when we where there. The kitchen is really good but the showers only had curtains which didn't give much privacy. If you stay a minute passed the check out even just a few hours to wait in the lounge for your connection you have to pay for a day pass. I

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

The breakfast was amazing. The location wasn't so bad, the metro was next door. The room was very cramped and smelly but it was colourful everywhere and I had fun there.

HI - Sacramento Hostel

Sacramento, USA

Most of the staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is pretty good. The building is really cool. Showers clean. All round pretty good.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

When I read the reviews I was a bit wary but it's not so bad. I didn't see many homeless people around the hostel, there is much worse parts. The hostel did smell a bit but it's and old building. The beds are a bit sketchy on the top bunk but it just build the old charm character . The kitchen was pretty dirty but the bathroom was all good. People were not very social when I was there. The staff were helpful.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

The staff are really helpful all the time. The location Is amazing! The view from the lounge window is great. Limited bathrooms but worth it for the great stay.

Phoenix Hostel

Very good location. Couldn't find a more central spot . The security is pretty good with all the doors with code locks. Staff on reception 24 hour . The cleanliness was pretty poor but still good value for money.

Nice hostel. Really good common areas. Tea coffee can't complain.

Pension Glockenhaus

Innsbruck, Austria

I had no problem with the host ( as I had read bad reviews) she was helpful and nice. It's basic. But clean. 20 minute walk from the station. No common area but it was nice enough for a cheap place to stay.

The Tent Munich

Munich, Germany

15 minutes on tram from main station, really easy to find with the signs around. Really cool atmosphere with bomb fires both nights I was there, had a cool group of people. The showers and toilet blocks seemed new and were pretty clean. Kitchen to use. Awesome price. You are sharing with heaps of people but still one of the quietest places I have stayed.

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Was in a really good location, 10 minute walking distance from train station. There is someone working at the front desk 24/7. I liked the lounge and kitchen areas, great to meet people. Not changing sheets Is a bit of an issue but I just asked for a new one and it was fine.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Was 2 minutes to the station. Very big and clean. Great bar. Not aloud your own drinks but was a good stay

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Good location, maybe 15 minutes to the station. 5 to the main square. Staff were really friendly. I liked happy hour. Bike rental for 6 Euro :-)

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Loved this hostel

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Was really easy to find. Close to the main station and really close to everything else. Renovations yes, but it didn't bother me.