Reviews: cjfrench733724

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

Fun hostel in a great part of Seattle.

The Pirate Haus Inn and Hostel

St Augustine, USA

Very mellow place with friendly staff. Great spot to stay close to the action.

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

If you are looking for a hostel to find cool people to hang out don't miss Lucky D's. While my visit was short, I managed to get some good times squeezed in with a little sleep. Facilities were clean, internet was alright, and common rooms always had something going on.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Very nice hostel that is convenient to the subway. The staff were very friendly and the hostel was very clean. Not a party place but very chill.

• 23rd Jun 2012

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I enjoyed my time at City BackPackers. My only complaint was that I wish I had known I had to bring sheets. Other than that surprise I would say it is a good hostel. Having bikes to rent was great, people were friendly, and the space was very comfortable.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hey, it is what it is - a party pad. If you come here to party you will have a great time. The rooms are okay, I would like to see the place a bit cleaner but overall a good spot. I'd stay here again.

Hi there, Thanks for your review. We will keep your comments in mind. Thanks again and we hope to see you back. Cheers, The Flying Pig

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

Simply the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Karel is unbelievably friendly and the atmosphere is like staying at a friends home. Beautiful back patio and a fully stocked kitchen. This is definitely the place to stay in Brussels!