Location: Australia, Gender: Female,

HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

Nice hostel and within walking distance from the National Mall. The facilities were kept clean and the staff were friendly. I would stay here again.

• 6th Sep 2013

Thank you for your feedback and review! We really appreciate it, they help us to make improvements on every part of the hostel. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Washington DC! Safe travels, Christina

Rooms are very small typical in Japan. Did not have common rooms and hung around the front office. The staff were nice in the quieter part of Tokyo.

• 29th Mar 2010

Good hostel very close to Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and also close to a great place which has delicious okonomiyaki. The hostel was clean and the staff were very helpful. One problem common room had bad foot odour smell, other than than that I would stay here again.

Sakura Hostel Asakusa

Tokyo, Japan

Ok hostel, very full when we arrived. Had to stay in a dorm in the basement and it smelt like feet.

• 27th Mar 2010

Hotel MyStays Otemae

Osaka, Japan

Clean and cheap place to stay. However not close to JR lines but is a stone's throw away from metro line and close to Osaka Aquarium. This is more of a business hotel rather than a hostel and staff were somewhat helpful. Clean place to stay at, but I would probably look for a place right in the heart of Osaka.

Chita Guest Inn

Kyoto, Japan

Nice place to stay and very close to Kyoto Station. However quite far from actual Kyoto 'city' area such as Gion etc. But the Kaori the guest house manager was superb, spoke english and was a one woman show did everything from cleaning, running reception. I would stay here again.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

I really enjoyed staying at Khaosan Samurai. Its so close to Asakusa and the temple there. The hostel was clean, 5min walk to train lines and the staff were really friendly. I would have love to stay there my whole time in Tokyo but unfortunately they were fully booked. Higly recommended

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your rating and beautiful comments. We're so sorry that we were fully booked then. We hope someday you will come back to Japan and stay with us again.