Reviews: kdthurston8866

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This was a great hostel to stay at and one of my favorites in Vietnam. They offered a delicious breakfast and coffee, tea and fresh fruit all day. Lily and David went out of there way to really make you feel comfortable and offered great advice. Would definitely come back and stay again!

The free laundry was an added bonus, and they made getting a Vietnam visa quite easy. There are no lockers in the dorms which was the only downside.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Stayed here for a few nights, and one of the nicer dorms I've stayed in. There is a great rooftop terrace and the staff were super knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely stay here again when I'm in the area.

The Blue Mountain Hostel is a great place to experience Shanghai, being near the city center and a few minutes from the metro. The beds are soft, with each bunk having its own nightlight, shelf, and outlet which is very convenient. Food is a bit expensive at the hostel, but there are number of great little restaurants around. You have to go the dumpling place just around the corner from the hostel!

It would be helpful to have more english speaking staff with recommendations. I had to find most things on my own.

Thanks for your review.we will continue to improve our services, and strengthen the English training . Hope see u again and Have a nice trip at your next stop !

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Good place to stay in Beijing. I went on the great wall tour with them and was happy with it, although I thought it was a bit expensive. Good atmosphere in the bar area, and the rooms were still quiet at night which was nice. Would stay here again.

La Casa Del Sol

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff are what make this place amazing. They are willing to help with everything, and as 4 girls traveling alone in Marrakech this made a world of difference. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Absolutely no complaints, and thank you to everyone there!

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good place to stay, pretty low key but I think that is because it was around Christmas. Would recommend it though.

Cambie Hostel - Seymour