Reviews: StanislavaS

Location: Serbia, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Tropic Inn @De Vos Avenue

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Very clean and nice room, helpful staff and great food. I would definitely stay here again!

• 25th Dec 2013

Majestic Tourist Hotel

Kandy, Sri Lanka

A bit far from the city center, but still beautiful location: fresh air, no noise, beautiful view and terrace. Really nice people and nice relaxing place.

• 17th Dec 2013

Hikka Train Hostel @ Surf Beach

Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka

The yard is beautiful and the hostel is close to the beach. Woman that works there was very nice, but the room was beyond my expectations. It had only the bed, no closet, no table not even a chair or a simple shelf where I could put my things. The breakfast was also really poor.

• 13th Dec 2013

Hostal Albi

Barcelona, Spain

The room was small, but clean. Staff was very polite and the location is great. Beautiful old building in Gotic quarter. The only thing I didn't like is that there was no soap in the bathroom and it was ensuite room.

• 23rd Jul 2013

Sivarin Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

Beautiful and clean room, very polite and nice staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• 20th Dec 2012

Peach Guesthouse

Koh Phangan, Thailand

The location is very good and staff also very nice and polite, but the room was so dirty with very old furniture. I think for that price we could have much better room.

• 18th Dec 2012

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Great place, has everything you need. Clean and in a very good location, really close to the main street and the beach.

• 16th Dec 2012

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Great place, cool atmosphere, great parties!

• 13th Dec 2012

Link Corner Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This place is ok, close to the malls, but a little bit far from the old town. Staff is really nice, the room was clean and air-conditioned, but in a very noisy neighbourhood because of the traffic.

• 12th Dec 2012

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Private room is in a next building, but very nice and clean! Staff is very helpful and location is great!

• 1st Sep 2012

Morningside Inn

New York, USA

Good location and value for the money, clean towels and linen every day, but without fresh air. There was some peculiar smell, maybe because the building is a bit old. Staff was nice and helpful, but there are no computers and wifi is available only in the lounge which is in the basement. The current was very weak, it took me ages to dry my hair... But all in all, not a bad place to stay.

• 2nd Aug 2012

Casa de la Musica Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel! Very clean, very polite staff, crazy atmosphere! Good location! I would definitely stay there again!

• 1st Aug 2012

Ambrosiana Hotel

Milan, Italy

Rooms are small, but clean. Staff is really nice, polite and helpful. I would come here again.

• 7th Apr 2012

Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

Great hostel, beautiful and clean rooms, worth the money

• 3rd Apr 2012

Umore Ona Bi

San Sebastian, Spain

Really beautiful place with nice, friendly and polite staff, located in the heart of the city. Very clean. I would stay here again and I would recommend it to everyone.

• 25th Jul 2011

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It's a cool place, very artistic, excellent location, near the Istiklal street where all the night life is going on. Tram station is nearby, staff is very polite, everything is clean, and the breakfast is delicious. You can hear all the time some very nice Turkish or Arabic music at the reception. I would recommend it to everybody.

Friends Hostel - Bankovsky

St Petersburg, Russia

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been. Clean, very nice staff, great location and the interior is so lovely decorated. I would definitely stay again at Friends Hostel.

Thanks! We would love to see you again!

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

It's a really good place to stay, very clean, very nice and helpful staff, close to all tourist attractions. The only thing that I didn't like is that you need to walk through the kitchen where people are eating to get to the bathroom and showers. Everything else is great, I would stay there again

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great location, very helpful staff! I would go there again!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great place! Very beautiful rooms! Good parties, great staff, very secured! I would go there again for sure!

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda

Seville, Spain

One of the best hostels I have ever been! Really beautiful authentic Spanish building. Staff was very nice, polite and really helpful! I would go back there!

Equity Point Centric

Nice place to stay!

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

It's a great hostel, clean, secured. The staff is ok, location is excellent. I would go back there.

• 10th Jul 2010

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

The rooms are horrible! No windows, no light! Bathroom was very dirty and smelled bad!