Location: USA,

Villa Esthela

Antigua, Guatemala

Though a bit off the beaten path, Villa Esthela is a great place to stay if you're looking to relax in Antigua, but also be pretty close (10 min walk) to where the action is in the city. The showers was decently warm and the kitchen was great for preparing food on a budget. Definitely not a party hostel, but a good place to stay. The owner is incredibly nice and will gladly help you get a ride to the airport if needed too.

Leblon Spot Design

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I loved this place. Great staff, chill atmosphere, good breakfast (bread, cheese, meat, fresh fruit, fresh OJ, etc.) and clean rooms. The locker ended up being just a locked drawer under the beds -which was less secure than I was hoping, but everyone I met was great -I never feared for my belongings. This was a great place to stay!

Hi Suzanne! Thanks very much for your review, we've been working in a lot of things to provide the best environment and service, and it's always good to know that our guests enjoyed their time here. We hope to see you here again! Leblon Spot Staff Team