Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 27

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Best feature about this hostel is being right at the city centre. You have many attractions nearby. Hostel has friendly staff, good kitchen and a lovely outdoors area (right next to kitchen). My room was too cold, and no extra blanket or heater available, finding a hot shower (winter season) was hard, although toilet has a good size and only hostel I've seen with hairdryer, and I could hear noise from the streets in my room.

Bumbles Backpackers Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

Astray

Rotorua, New Zealand

If your looking for a hostel, this is not it! No atmosphere, very (very) small single rooms though warm. Shower are also quite tiny and you can overhear everything from other rooms.

Backpackers Central Hamilton

Hamilton, New Zealand

One of my list favourites hostels I stayed while traveling around NZ. It's a lodge for long term people. The staff did try being super nice (thanks!) but the place just didn't fit. My room smelled cigarettes, specially the bed linen. On positive side the room was huge and had fridge and TV.

Bamber House

Auckland, New Zealand

Amazing hostel at Mount Eden area. Close to city center but in a quite area, cozy hostel. Only complaint would be about cold room. Our heater wasn't working properly (or at all) and everybody who would come to stay in the room would wear extra clothes to sleep. Quite attentive staff and great common areas

Thanks for the great review! Sorry to hear about the heater, next time just tell us and we'll do our best to replace the heater as soon as possible. We also have extra blankets available on request.

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Backpackers San Pedro

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Hostal Talar

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Laranja Mecanica Hostel & Pousada

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Location is very good and easy to go anywhere from there. A bit noisy (from the streets) at night at the second house. My bunk bed needed some repair. Staff is quite receptive.

The hostel is definitely one of the best ones I’ve been. The place is exquisite, the owners are delightful people and my whole stay there was great! I will recommend it to any person I know and surely will stay here again when I return to Montevideo.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Hostel is quiet clean and comfortable. Could have a hot water available for guests to make coffee and tea. The lights in the room are really dim. I actually liked the fact it was farther from backpacker places, like Khao san, as it wasn't crowded or noise around.

Walkers' Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

For HK, the price is quite ok and the location is great! I didn't have any problems there.

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Great location, simple but satisfying breakfast and clean. The wooden floors can be quite noisy (people coming and going) when trying to sleep.

Though I only spent one day there, I had a really nice time and the owners are such lovely people that I\'ll definitely will come back.