Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Hostal Talar

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Laranja Mecanica Hostel & Pousada

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Location is very good and easy to go anywhere from there. A bit noisy (from the streets) at night at the second house. My bunk bed needed some repair. Staff is quite receptive.

The hostel is definitely one of the best ones I’ve been. The place is exquisite, the owners are delightful people and my whole stay there was great! I will recommend it to any person I know and surely will stay here again when I return to Montevideo.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Hostel is quiet clean and comfortable. Could have a hot water available for guests to make coffee and tea. The lights in the room are really dim. I actually liked the fact it was farther from backpacker places, like Khao san, as it wasn't crowded or noise around.

Walkers' Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

For HK, the price is quite ok and the location is great! I didn't have any problems there.

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Great location, simple but satisfying breakfast and clean. The wooden floors can be quite noisy (people coming and going) when trying to sleep.

Though I only spent one day there, I had a really nice time and the owners are such lovely people that I\'ll definitely will come back.