Reviews: banestoeric4861

Comma Hostel

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Arrive somehow earlier than check-in time,but I got terrible fever and need a place to take a rest first. For sure,the staff had no duty to help me get a bed before normal check-in time. But kind of too cold to response my asking for help...not the place I would like to visit again...not very friendly atmosphere. :(

bAKpAK Gion Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

Good location,close by a super market. Good for if you need to get food during the night.

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

Show the wrong subway info in chinese version page(gave the old address),so made me get lost and waste time to arrive guesthouse. Hope them already correct the chinese info online.

Blu Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Great price,and nice hostel owner. Although during my a week stay,I didnt meet many other roommate(was in 8 ned dorm). But basically it is fairly okay place to stay. Would like to visit again if I go seoul :)

Cityhome No.94

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Facilities is good,but location is bit far from subway. Not very sociable environment hostel. But good for people just wanna take rest there.

Mola Mola Hostel

Xiamen, China

Terrible guide about how to get to hostel by bus,I spend almost one hour try to find the bus to hostel at train station,but actually it is not in train station stop but other. even I speak chinese and ask more than 4 people to figure out how to get on the bus to hostel but still in vain. Let alone the non-chinese speaker can find the bus to there... Try to call the hostel ,the male staff in morning shift ,then just get answer that recommend me to use taxi to there......

Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion

Kyoto, Japan

I was been to this hostel more than twice,very friendly owner and best location in kyoto. You can see the view of kamogawa river from the window of the dorm room. Strongly recommend this place to stay when you visit kyoto :D

Not easy to find at first,but good public space. Room is little small,but basically fine.

If you like to save budget,it is a good place to choose.

Not so easy to find at first,but good location and the room ,toilet is quite clean. good wifi quality.