Reviews: pikekirsty3848

• pikekirsty3848
  • England, Female, 31-40
Hanoi King Ly Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
30th Jul 2013

Tony, Anna and the rest of the staff go out of their way to create a friendly and homely atmosphere and it works. Due to arriving at 5.30am after a long journey, I then slept in too late for the offical breakfast time. However, Tony insisted that I have breakfast there when I eventually surfaced. He also invited me to join him and his staff for lunch later that day which was a lovely experience. Anna was really helpful and friendly and refreshingly unpushy about booking trips with them.

• pikekirsty3848
  • England, Female, 31-40
Hanoi Nonprofit Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
6.0
25th May 2013

Not a bad place to stay, whilst the staff weren't exactly chatty, they were willing to help with questions I had. The room was dark and dingy and quite worn, but plus points go for the fact that it had air-conditioning as well as a fan and a fridge and the bed was pretty comfy.