Reviews: estradadebbie4290

Cambridge, England

Had to pay for wifi.

Safestay York

York, England

I was impressed with the facilities - decent kitchen, great lounge, perfect for relaxing after a long day of sight seeing. I loved the building and decor - sweeping staircase, big leather sofas. Great location just around the corner from the train station, short walk to city center. Clean and comfortable, probably the best hostel I have very stayed in.

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Seemed like an ok place, I don't know much about the services as the desk clerk didn't tell me anything except where the room was - not very helpful. The hand dryer in the girls bathroom was broken. Location was excellent! just down the street from the train station.

Backpackers Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I heard from another person staying here that the council was trying to shut it down. I believe it. For starters you have to walk up an incline to get there, which sucks if you're carrying heavy luggage. I didn't get sheets until 10pm, and the guy running the desk was a little too mellow.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Great place to stay.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The computer room and lounge were nice. Couldn't sleep the second night due to loud people.

Hotel Bernheof

Genoa, Italy

Ostello Venezia

Venice, Italy

The door scraped across the floor as people came in at night, it was very loud. Had to take a boat to get to and from the main city.

Hostel Vacanza

Rome, Italy

The bathroom floors were constantly wet. Free map was helpful.