Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Udee Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Wonderful hotel in Bangkok. If you have an overnight in Bangkok, for transit, between both airports (Suvarnabhumi (BKK) and Don Muang (DMK)) it is the best place to stay. Just 20-40 minutes by taxi from and to each airport. Very clean rooms and good breakfast. Very good hotels in the area around the hotel. They organize taxis to both airports.

MPS Noorderzon

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice boat hotel. The staff is very nice also. They cleaned my room every day. I could use the fridge for my own stuff. Furthermore they gave me many tips about what to do in Amsterdam.

Asok Montri Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice. I was just there for one night while stopover in Bangkok. Many food shops around.

• 20th Apr 2013

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice boat hostel. It is very close to the central train station of Amsterdam. Also it is very close to the city center. You can walk easily by feet. I was there in winter, it was very windy in the harbour. But I did not care. There are many restaurants (indian, indonesian, dutch, ...) close to the harbour.

• 29th Dec 2012

Mount Lavinia Home Stay

Colombo, Sri Lanka

A very nice home stay in Mount Lavinia. First it's hard to find in a quiet side street. But after you found it, you don't want to miss it. Far away from the loud city center of Colombo, but easy and fast to reach by bus and tuk tuk. The beach is just 10 minutes away by walking. Shops, supermarkets and bus stops are just 5 minutes away. The Wi-Fi is working very good and there's a big kitchen you can use.

Blinkbonnie Tourist Inn

Kandy, Sri Lanka

Very nice place to stay in Kandy. It has it's own restaurant, what is very important in Kandy, due to there are not many public restaurants in the city. The food is very good. The staff is very nice and the rooms are clean. From the balcony you have an awesome view over the city. It's located on a mountain, but it takes only 5 minutes by tuk tuk to the city center.

• 14th Aug 2011

Yangshuo Outside Inn

Yangshuo, China

We were there in July 2010. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Lovely staff, awesome countryside, great food. Just paradise. If I'm ever back in this area, I'll take this hostel again for sure. Denis & Christian.

• 24th Jul 2010

Maple Leaf Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I was there in July 2010. The house is terrible, but the hostel is very nice. You get to everywhere fast from the location.