Reviews: fegurel2350

• USA, Male, 31-40
5th Mar 2013

My fraternity brother told me once that although I earned my diploma, I never graduated from college. Few places can remind me of college. This was one of them. I was definitely back in my element, friendly staff, kegs of beer, and wonderful people from all over the world, all the things one hopes for on a fun vacation. And kudos to the cleaning staff, particularly one young lady who never stopped working and was attentive if there was an issue.

• USA, Male, 31-40
Ocean Blue Hostel, Miami, USA
2nd Mar 2013

There was construction during my stay. By the end of my stay things were looking good. I know the new management from prior trips to Miami, they are a customer focused team who will make your stay really pleasant. The location and the rooftop can not be matched: right on Ocean Drive overseeing the water.

• USA,
SoBe Hostel & Bar, Miami, USA
14th Mar 2011

I have stayed there many times and enjoyed it. Will go back again.