Reviews: david_di876239

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Nice play to stay and meet some other travelers. The metro stop is just in front of the hostel and from there is easy to get everywhere. The staff is very nice, always ready to help and solve your questions. I would stay again in Yesinn Causeway Hostel!

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

Good and helpful staff, great location. I recomment it.

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The only good thing I can say about this hostel is the location. The rooms are incredibly noisy.

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

Friendly staff, they provide good info for the travelers. Rooms are confortable and differents. I recommend it.

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Spain

The Travel Hub

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Is easy to see a lot of homeless during the night around this area, but the hostel is good.

WoW Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

They charged us extra 10% when we arrived. It's easy to go everywhere by MRT. Maybe not enough bathrooms for all the guests. It was clean, but a Chinese lady of the staff came to our dorm in the morning, when some people were still sleeping and started to scream (we obviously didn't understand nothing) because we had some bottles of juice for our breakfast in our room . She was very rude and we still don't know why.

• 24th Aug 2012
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Really good atmosphere, nice staff, excellent prices....Better option for Chiang Mai!!!