Reviews: k45lh

Location: USA, Gender: Female,

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Spent 1 night here & it was everything I could have needed. Great location to walk into the city center (15 min) and great staff who went out of his way to book me a shuttle to the airport since the bus did not come early enough for my flight. He even refunded me my pre-purchased bus ticket and said he would sell to someone who would use the bus. So nice! Cleanliness was basic in bathrooms/shower/kitchen. The security locker basment was scary. I would recommend for 1-2 nights but not a long stay

Thanks a million for great feedback .

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Best hostel ever stayed in. Bathrooms /showers were extremely clean and room was spacious/secure. It was more like a hotel. The bar was closed for renovations but the cafe was still open and serving beer/wine/anything including snacks. Great location, you can walk almost everywhere if you wanted but the underground is located steps away which is very convenient. We found the staff to be very friendly. Dinners were basic but very good. (lentil soup and bread) Thanks for a great stay!!

Katerina And John Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Very nice family that runs it. Thanks for the port transfer and awesome music John! Very willing to accommodate us. Nice pool, nice area to hang out with others and extremely close to the beach bars! (just not most of the sights, but we rented a cheap car across the street for that!)

San Remo Hostel

Athens, Greece

not the safest area, glad we were in a group. the place was ok. nothing special though.

Amazing hostel. WOuld have been the best probably if we went during peak season because no one was there. Very small room for 6 people but everything else made up for it. Thanks to the staff, you were awesome!

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

We had an amazing time at this hostel. Perfect for people who enjoy meeting others, and seeing Venice\'s nightlife. Staff will cook you dinner and take you out to the pubs. Highly recommend!

Hostel Positano

Rome, Italy

Worst hostel I have ever been in. 6th floor did not have enough voltage power for me to use a hairdryer or straightener. The whole floor power would blow out. Had to travel 6 flights to use the staff bathroom. Awful experience, gross room and bathroom. The only thing going for it is probably the location

Hotel Paganini

Milan, Italy

close to metro, decent place. interesting urinal in our room though. wish wifi was free but the computer was usually available, and they sell water, pop, etc which was a plus!

Hostel Paradis

Nice, France

Don\'t let the pictures fool you if you book the 5 person room! it is in an attic that we could barely stand in. perfect location though.

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

best hostel we\'ve stayed in. great atmosphere to meet others, love the abundance of computers too. awesome location!