Reviews: DomfromParis

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Khaosan Fukuoka Annex

Fukuoka City, Japan

Nice hostel, well located (close to the station) and rather traditionnal. I loved my bed really much, and the bathroom was really clean, which is the most important for me ! Thank you !

• 12th Dec 2013

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

There is absolutely no place like Piece Hostel Kyoto in the world. Even if I could find nice hotels, hostels or B and B... This one is amazing ! Clean, safe, very well located (so close from the train station !), comfortable... You have a locker, a fantastic bed, a towel... You feel at home and I enjoyed the kitchen too. Staff is amazing too... And you can buy stamps, tooth brush... And bathrooms are sooooooo cool ! I wish I could stay there. Do not hesitate one second : it s not expansive at al

• 10th Dec 2013

Amazing place ! Nothing to say except : thank you ! Everything is perfect in this fantastic place. Clean, very well located, staff sooooo nice... I would love to find places like this everywhere I travel. Really. Kitchen and bathroom as well. It s so cool to feel safe and comfortable.

• 8th Dec 2013

Aizuya Inn

Tokyo, Japan

Nice stay ! I really appreciated the shower and the location. Easy to find thanks to the map the hostel sent. Thank you ! Very quiet and near a very beautiful temple. Easy to go to the center with the metro.

• 6th Dec 2013

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

Nice place, perfect location and good music ! Maybe a little too expansive for the Private ensuite. Thanks to Josue and the staff, and see you soon !