• USA, Female, 25-30
Quetzalroo, Guatemala City, Guatemala
22nd May 2016

Quetzalroo was great! The hostel itself is very basic but has a lot of character. Marcos and his mother were wonderful hosts; they made us feel very welcome. My only regret is that we did not spend more time in Guatemala City! We will definitely come back.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
6.6
13th Jul 2014

The location was convenient enough to town. The vibe of the place was good -social and laid back. The facilities were mostly clean. The pool was nice. The food was good but a little pricey. The staff was helpful. My only major complaint was the tent. I liked the idea of it - and yes, it was noisy at night but I was expecting that -- but my mattress was COVERED in mold and the small space reeked. It was hard to sleep once I realized what I was sleeping on. Overall, this place was just okay.