Location: Romania, Gender: Male, Age: 29

The Big Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

We stayed one night in this hostel. Our room was a double one, but I think that all the room are the same, only the number of beds are different. It seamed like our room was too big for us, and it had just a small closet. The bathrooms are shared and not very clean, but ok. The hostel was easy to get to, good location and quiet.

• 24th Jul 2013

Hostel Mills Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We stayed 2 nights in Sarajevo and this hostel was just what we needed. The room was very clean, and also the bathroom. The location is very close to the center, but it is still a quite area. We had to leave early morning and the owner helped us calling a taxi. A trip to the main bus/ train station is 6 marks, around 3 euros. We recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jul 2013

Brunsko

Dubrovnik, Croatia

We stayed two night is this hostel. It is not very close to the city center if you decide to walk (~40 minutes), but the city seamed safe. We didn't knew that they could get us from the bus station free so we walked to this place. Not very nice, because it is on the hill and it was very hot outside! If we would return to Dubrovnik, we would look for another hostel!

• 20th Jul 2013

Apartments Dukic

Kotor, Montenegro

We payed for a deluxe double camera, but they tried to foul us by giving a dirty room where one the staff lives. After complaining, we got a better room but I would not recommend this hostel. Our second room was nice, but I can't rate it after what they tried to do, so I left an average rating.

• 18th Jul 2013

Vila Jadran

Bar, Montenegro

We stayed one night in Bar. The owner of the hostel picked us from the train station (even if the train was at least one hour late) and also gave us a ride when we had to leave. The room was clean, the 3euro breakfast was good, we enjoyed the stay and I recommend this hostel. It is close to the beach and from there you can walk a promenade to the city center.

• 17th Jul 2013

Felinarul Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

I enjoyed very much my stay at this hostel, very close to the train station and the city center. Also the terrace is a great place to relax in the evening and talk to the other people! It is the first hostel that I stayed at in Romania, but comparing to other countries, this is the best value for money accommodation, I recommend it!