Reviews: lenabhise2300

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The staff was fantastic and was very knowledgable about what to do on the island. I celebrated my birthday there and the staff sang to me and gave me a drink! They have a great pub crawl and the vibe is great. I would reccomend staying here for those looking to socialize and hang out in a good atmosphere.

Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

The hostel had a great vibe with amazing people all just looking to have a good time. It was a great place to start off my stint in Australia. The facilities, though, were another story. The bathroom sink broke in my room and was clogged for days before anyone tried to fix it. Also, my room was stifflingly hot and a fan was put in on the 3rd day of a 35 degree heat wave. The hostel wasn't that helpful in guiding me towards stuff to see, but I managed to find it on my own.

Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Had a lot of fun at this place and met some great people. It's in a super convenient location and the staff is very, very helpful. High recommend!

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The place was clean and completely functional, but the location was a killer. It wasn't close to anything. It's worth staying in Central and spending a little bit more money.