Reviews: mcdermi27324

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, Tokyo, Japan
1st Dec 2014

This is a great hostel! The staff are really friendly and helpful, the location is amazing. There is a great common area with a nice vending machine and they even have a super famicom with Street Fighter on it, awesome! I felt really comfortable here and will definitely come back next time I'm in Tokyo.

The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
9th Aug 2013

I had such a great time in this place, it's really easy to meet people and there is such a positive atmosphere around the place, you get to know so many people. If you are traveling alone it is ideal.The rooms are really cool, the location is great and the staff are really awesome. It's the best hostel I've ever stayed in and I'm sure I'll be back some time! Ian

BlackSheep Hostel & Bar, Budapest, Hungary
9th Aug 2013

I really enjoyed my time here, the rooms were really nice, hostel was very clean and I found it easy to meet people. The staff were also very friendly, Gabor is very knowledgeable and helpful.