Reviews: deanggray8086

• Australia, Male, 31-40
Kekova Hotel, Kas, Turkey
6.3
30th Aug 2013

The place was overbooked but they couldn't remove their availability. I paid my non-secure deposit only to be told that we couldn't stay- only 1/2 was returned to me. There was no where else to stay in Kas as it was a Turkish holiday, the staff kindly let us leave our belongings with them while we had some lunch. They gave us their wifi password although the wifi didn't work. They then let us use their PC to try to find another place. Glad we didn't stay, it was expensive for what it was.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
Intersail, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
7th Oct 2011

Overall quite happy with our stay. Slightly disappointed that we couldn't leave the bags on the boat for the day after we had checked out. Often other hostels will do this. Rooms are very small with very little storage so be warned!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Alfama Patio Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
22nd Jun 2011

Nice and fun place, helpful and friendly staff. Double rooms are small but clean, nicely decorated and have balconies (some with amazing views). Free breakfast was a hit - I am still craving the pancakes now! Good security - lockable personal safes for valuables.

• Australia,
Jonas Houseboat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4th Aug 2010

Jonas' Houseboat has easily been the best stay I've ever had in anything along the lines of a hostel. I chose to take my BF for this experience for his birthday over an expensive hotel because it is so much fun and novel way of relaxing while getting a great feel for the place. We will definitely be back! Oh and my BF loved his b'day present! He said it's the best he's ever had! We really didn't want to leave! We fell in love with the place! Jonas was also a very kind and generous host and it was

• Australia,
St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3rd Aug 2010

We found the place quite amusing but didn't realise just how big it was, as other people have mentioned this is a party/rave hostel, so if you want to get a good night sleep this isn't the place (we knew this though) the one thing that I did not expect however is the awful bells that go off every half an hour all through the day and night which drive you absolutely mad. Thankfully we were there only one night. One thing we did really like was the breakfast they offer ham, salami and cheese along with boile