Reviews: blueye309489

Hotel Gaudi, Mindelo, Cape Verde
4.9
15th Feb 2015

Awful! I arrived at night and no room was available. During carneval u have hardly no chance to find another room. They blamed hostel world and told me to call hostel world for help! After begging the called another hotel outside the city for 3 times the price i booked. No real help! Awful! Arriving as woman at night alone in the city. Thus, please book the money back on my credit card.

El Misti House, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
20th Feb 2014

Nice and friendly stuff! the pick-up-service a good deal, but taxi driver was not there as promised. only after calling (which is difficult without local phone) the driver showed quickly up, but wanted to go away again. great crepes!

Jiyujin, Kyoto, Japan
13th Nov 2013

• Austria, Couple, 31-40
Centum Guesthouse, Busan, South Korea
5.7
10th Nov 2013

I wrote two emails before arriving in Busan and in non of the answers mentioned her absence while my stay. As told I got in contact with her, but it took them 1 hour to pick me up and then only the mother who didnt speak English. The owner was absent and I felt a little be lost whithout proper information. Altough they speak no English, they forced me to leave the apartment by the time of checking out, although I had already made my luggage and just finished my meal.

• Austria,
Las Rejas Hostel, Salta, Argentina
9.0
17th Mar 2010

staff and location are excellent - the dorm was just really stuffy - I wouldnt stay there during summer because we needed to leave the door open because the room had now window.