Reviews: charlottekateross6034

Riad La Caleche

Marrakech, Morocco

This riad is clean and pleasant and in a good location but I was a bit disappointed that I played a little extra to stay somewhere that advertised having a pool. There was no pool and we were actually moved to a different riad when we checked in. Its nice enough but not the best value for money place I stayed in Marrakech.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Wales

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Lovely Riad with a great atmosphere for meeting people or just relaxing. Clean, safe great value beautiful rooms. You can also book the sahara trip here for the cheapest I've seen. Just 1 min walk from the square.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Wales

Panupong Apartment

Koh Samui, Thailand

The rooms here are huge and very nice! I would normally expect to pay a lot more to stay in a room like this. you are right in the action down town too. really colse to everything, but this includes quite a loud nightclub which if you can sleep through then great, or you might just have to go to it instead!

This is good value for money in a good location and the guy on the desk is super nice and helpful, rooms are a bit pokey but fine for the moneys and the shower was so powerful it could blast you off into space!

Really really nice rooms in a great location. Very good value and good staff. Can't fault it - and we did a really cool cooking class organised by this guesthouse.

Penpark Place

Bangkok, Thailand

The location of this hostel is spot on, in close walking distance to Kao San Rd and lots of temples but also far enough to escape the noise! It was immaculately clean. But it was more like a hotel than a hostel in that the communal area was a little quiet, like a hotel lobby but you are so close to town, you cannot get bored! Staff were lovely, I would definitely go back. Excellent value for money also.