Location: New Zealand, Age: 36

Generator Hostel London

• 30th Jul 2013
  • New Zealand

Very clean modern hostel. Felt more like an office or library and as a result travellers behaved as so: wasn't much atmosphere or room to meet and socialise with people. I suggest playing some music in the main lounge area. That said, other facilities were top notch.

• 27th Jul 2013

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Was a hostel with real heart. Wonderful place to meet, socialise and connect with other interesting travellers. The staff really cared about those who were staying in the hostel.

• 24th Jul 2013

Hotel Benvenuti

Florence, Italy

I enjoyed my stay here. It was good value for money and great location. The only point I would make is, in room I stayed in was painted dark red colour and with a paint job that looked less than professional. It gave the room a heavy feel and made me think the hotel didn't care about presentation. A lighter colour would brighten the room and more attention to the finished paint job would give more of an impression that the hotel cared more about its customers.

• 17th Jun 2012

Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

We had a room facing the road and due to it beng a saturday night there was a lot of noise that meant for a restless night sleep.