Reviews: jennyperuski234

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

This was one of the better hostels I've stayed at. I think my biggest issue was the internet - it was confined to the lobby and even that internet was not very good. In the grand scheme of things, this was not a big deal, more of an inconvenience than anything else. Otherwise, the staff were helpful, the location was great, and I loved that there were lockers that were set to lock with each individual room key card.

Lovely hostel and super helpful staff.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

The staff were super helpful and friendly and the breakfast every morning was great. The location was good but not quite as close to the old city as I would have liked (about a 20 minute walk). However, you were situated right next to Mahane Yehuda which was great. I think my biggest issue was the noise. The rooms in the basement and on the first floor were directly facing the street and the walls were not very well insulated. It was incredibly loud at night and made it difficult to sleep.

Rocky Mountain Hotel

Petra, Jordan

I think the only downside for this place might be the location as it is a bit uphill from Petra. However, they provide free transportation to and from the site, so this wasn't a significant inconvenience. While everything was really wonderful, the staff were particularly lovely. Aminah, a receptionist for the hotel, was so helpful and nice during our stay. We really enjoyed staying here and would definitely come back!

Istanbul, Turkey

New Red River Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff are the real gem here. Fevzy runs this place with his niece and they do such a wonderful job. The only issues we had were minor - the bathroom was a bit leaky while we were there and although we booked an 8 bedroom womens dorm we were put in an 8 bedroom mixed dorm. This was not a problem for us and they offered us free breakfast on our arrival for the inconvenience. The place is safe and clean and the staff are super accomodating.

City Center Florence

Florence, Italy

The man who runs this is really nice and helpful although I wish he had been present at the hostel apart from just checking us in. Other than that, they have comfortable beds, it's pretty clean, and there is plenty of space and hot showers. I would definitely recommend this place

Venice Hotel Villa Dori

Venice, Italy

The location wasn't great, but they provide transportation to and from the hotel. The people there are really receptive and helpful with any of your questions. Along with any questions that I asked they gave other suggestions and made the whole experience really easy.

Was not exactly what I was expecting. I had a good time, but I wouldn't stay here if I was expecting to get a full night's sleep or a great shower. However, the staff was really nice and helpful.