Reviews: jennyperuski234

Rocky Mountain Hotel

Petra, Jordan

I think the only downside for this place might be the location as it is a bit uphill from Petra. However, they provide free transportation to and from the site, so this wasn't a significant inconvenience. While everything was really wonderful, the staff were particularly lovely. Aminah, a receptionist for the hotel, was so helpful and nice during our stay. We really enjoyed staying here and would definitely come back!

Taksim Lounge

Istanbul, Turkey

New Red River Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff are the real gem here. Fevzy runs this place with his niece and they do such a wonderful job. The only issues we had were minor - the bathroom was a bit leaky while we were there and although we booked an 8 bedroom womens dorm we were put in an 8 bedroom mixed dorm. This was not a problem for us and they offered us free breakfast on our arrival for the inconvenience. The place is safe and clean and the staff are super accomodating.

City Center Florence

Florence, Italy

The man who runs this is really nice and helpful although I wish he had been present at the hostel apart from just checking us in. Other than that, they have comfortable beds, it's pretty clean, and there is plenty of space and hot showers. I would definitely recommend this place

Venice Hotel Villa Dori

Venice, Italy

The location wasn't great, but they provide transportation to and from the hotel. The people there are really receptive and helpful with any of your questions. Along with any questions that I asked they gave other suggestions and made the whole experience really easy.

Was not exactly what I was expecting. I had a good time, but I wouldn't stay here if I was expecting to get a full night's sleep or a great shower. However, the staff was really nice and helpful.